Get Recognized. Save Money.
Become a Supporting Sponsor.
If your organization is going to participate in the Stevie Awards in 2018 in a meaningful way, you can save money by becoming a Supporting Sponsor. Supporting Sponsors get:
- The ability to submit up to 30 entries to The 2018 American Business Awards and The 2018 International Business Awards without having to pay entry fees.
Entry fees vary by category. The average cost for submitting four entries is typically $1,600
- Logo identification as a sponsor on the ABA or IBA web site (your choice) throughout 2018, with a link to your company’s web site.
- A full-page ad in the awards dinner program book for either the 2018 ABAs or IBAs (your choice). The programs will be distributed to all attendees of the 2018 awards galas, and will also be distributed to more than 25,000 business executives online throughout 2018-19.
- Logo identification as a Supporting Sponsor on the cover of the awards dinner program of either the 2018 ABAs or IBAs (your choice).
- Up to 10 tickets for The American Business Awards and/or International Business Awards banquets. You may use the tickets in any combination (e.g. 7 for the ABAs and 3 for the IBAs).
Value of Sponsorship Benefits: a minimum of $7.900
Cost of Supporting Sponsorship: $5,500
To discuss, contact us.