Best of the ABA Awards
The Best of the ABA Awards are five best-of-competition prizes that will be awarded to the organizations that submit the best body of work to the competition, in their own name or in the names of one or more clients. The winners of these prizes will be awarded the Grand Stevie® Award trophy.
These awards cannot be applied for directly. Winners will be determined by a points system based on the total number of awards won in the ABAs, with a Gold Stevie win counting for 3 points, a Silver Stevie for 2 points, and a Bronze Stevie counting for 1.5. Points cannot be counted more than once in calculating Best of the ABA winners (i.e., points won by an agency in its client's name cannot be counted a second time in the agency's name).
Best of the ABA winners will also be awarded the exclusive right to use a unique Grand Stevie Award winner logo.
2017 Grand Stevie Award winners were:
Organization of the Year: CallidusCloud (Dublin, CA)
Most Honored Interactive Agency: Blue Wheel Media (Troy, MI)
Most Honored Marketing Agency: Momentum Worldwide (New York, NY)
Most Honored Public Relations Agency: SHIFT Communications (offices nationwide)
- #1: Cisco Systems, San Jose, CA (94 points)
- #2: Melissa Sones Consulting, a New York-based awards consultancy, with 38 points earned for Stevie-winning nominations submitted for eight clients
- #3: FleishmanHillard, the multinational communications consultancy with offices across the U.S.A., earned 35 for Stevie wins on behalf of seven clients
- #4: PAIRELATIONS LCC, an awards consultancy in Centennial, CO with 31.5 points for Stevies won for five clients
- #5 (tie): FIS, St. Petersburg, FL (25 points)
John Hancock Financial, Boston, MA (25)
- #7: Makovsky & Co, New York and Washington, DC (22)
- #8: Jeunesse Global, Orlando, FL (20)
- #9: Navicor, LLC, Westerville, OH (18.5)
- #10: Cirkled in, Redmond, WA (18)