10 Reasons Why You Should Enter the IBAs
1. Entering the IBAs is a cost-effective way to thank and honor your valued employees and to build or burnish your brand.
2. The entry fees are nominal compared to the publicity boon your firm can reap when you become a Stevie® winner.
3. Small organizations have just as much chance to win a Stevie as big companies do. Every year, household-name companies such as BT, Procter & Gamble, and Unilever are joined in the winners' circle by small and medium-size organizations that are still building their brands.
4. There are dozens of categories covering every aspect of work life, from management and finance, to marketing and public relations, to product development, customer service, and human resources.
5. If you’re an advertising agency, marketing consultancy or media production company, your work will be reviewed and honored by potential clients, not just your competitors, and there are many categories for marketing campaigns, web sites and blogs, smartphone and tablet apps, publications, video productions, live events, and other media.
6. Many of the world's top business executives will review your nominations during the judging process, and you'll have access to all of their comments about your entries: an invaluable resource.
7. We'll promote your win across our web site and media. We get more than 70,000 visitors to our site every month, have more than 24,000 weekly email newsletter subscribers, and many thousands of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter followers.
8. When you win a Stevie Award you’ll get to make a 30-second acceptance speech…before an audience of 400+ executives from around the world…during an internationally-broadcast awards dinner. This year's event will take place in October in Barcelona, Spain.
9. The Stevie Award is one of the world's most coveted prizes. It was designed by the same company that makes the Oscar, the Emmy, and other major awards.
10. As Stevie winner you'll get a range of free tools that you can use to promote your award.