Company: ZoomInfo, Waltham, MA
Company Division/Group: ZoomInfo
Company Description: ZoomInfo is B2B data provider that delivers accurate and actionable business information to empower your sales and marketing teams. With ZoomInfo, you can improve your marketing campaigns and the quality of your database with highly actionable data. You can also shorten the sales cycle and increase revenue with on demand email and direct phone number information.
Nomination Category: Sales Awards Individual Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Sales Manager of the Year
Nomination Title: Ned Leutz, New Business Sales Manager
Tell the story about what this nominee achieved since the beginning of July 2013 (up to 650 words). Focus on specific accomplishments, and relate these accomplishments to past performance or industry norms. Be sure to mention obstacles overcome, innovations or discoveries made, and outcomes:
Ned Leutz has been a top sales manager for new business since joining ZoomInfo over five years ago and works directly with top clients on their sales and marketing strategies. Ned’s contributions to ZoomInfo drastically helped increase the company’s revenue and expand the team internally.
In addition to his sales accomplishments, Ned played a big part in aligning the sales and marketing teams at ZoomInfo, resulting in even more revenue growth.
Since the beginning of July 2013, Ned’s accomplishments include:
1. Ned’s understanding of customer needs and wanting to add value has played a trivial role in building out ZoomInfo’s new products and features. Instead of just selling the product, Ned took the time to understand what would help the client be more successful and positioned the information to ensure that the end users would receive the most value possible from ZoomInfo’s solutions. Ned made sure to run an analysis on prospects’ internal databases to uncover missing details or gather insights into relevant correlations. For instance, if a prospect was most successful in the past selling to marketing managers in software, Ned made sure to show the correlations and advised the client to purchase more names with those demographic and firmographic characteristics to help further their successes.
2. Increased personal revenue growth by 90% from 2013 to 2014.
3. Increased his team’s revenue growth by over 300% since 2013.
4. Rolled out a metric driven approach for ZoomInfo’s outbound sales strategy. The new approach holds individual sales reps accountable for their daily outbound sales.
5. Since July 2013, Ned sold ZoomInfo’s largest deal.
6. Responsible for hiring and ramping up a team of sales reps over 2014. The process included searching for candidates, interviewing, hiring, and providing them with the proper training. Training took place over a three month period, which ramped new sales reps up and readied them to sell on their own.
7. Assisted in the growth and promotions of sales reps, advancing them to the next level of their careers.
8. Selected to speak as a thought leader at multiple industry conferences, which included:
• Sirius Decisions – presented customer case study in partnership with Marketing Advocate’s Vice President of Marketing, “Smart Data Management: How Marketing Advocate Eclipsed Its Lead-to-Revenue Conversion with ZoomInfo”
• Sales 2.0 – “Direct Dials Increase Productivity… No Kidding, But How Do We Get There?”
• MarketingSherpa – hosted industry specific round table discussions
9. Hosted ZoomInfo webinars to assist in lead generation:
• The ABCs of ABM (Account Based Marketing)
• Identifying Buyer Personas: What Your Data Can Tell You
10. Played a big part in aligning the sales and marketing teams. With Ned’s assistance, sales and marketing worked together to identify and optimize goals throughout each phase of the sales funnel. Ned also worked closely with the marketing team to identify common definitions, such as what a contact is, what a qualified lead is, what an opportunity is, and the different sales stages. Additionally, Ned worked with the marketing team to help uncover ZoomInfo’s buyer personas and value propositions. Once these were identified, the marketing team was able to create targeted campaigns and generate higher quality leads, resulting in more revenue for the organization.
Upload a collection of supporting files and web addresses to our server to provide more background information to the judges. You may upload any number of attachments and URLs through the "Add Attachments, Videos, or Links to This Entry" link above. (Do NOT list your URLs below.)