VIZIO Inc.: Ilene Schindler
Company: VIZIO Inc., Irvine, CA
Company Division/Group: VIZIO Contact Center, Dakota Dunes, SD
Company Description: VIZIO's Contact Center is located in Dakota Dunes,South Dakota. The site has 200 employees, taking over 2 million contacts a year. It's mission is: To Help People. The VIZIO contact center takes phone calls, chats, emails, along with managing social media sites. While the contact center is in South Dakota, VIZIO's headquarters are located in Irvine, CA.
Nomination Category: Customer Service & Call Center Awards Individual Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year - All Other Industries
Nomination Title: Ilene Schindler
Tell the story about what this nominee achieved since the beginning of July 2013 (up to 650 words). Focus on specific accomplishments, and relate these accomplishments to past performance or industry norms. Be sure to mention obstacles overcome, innovations or discoveries made, and outcomes:
We humbly submit Ilene Schindler as Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year.
Ilene’s success at VIZIO is easily defined. Ilene has been with VIZIO just over four years. During that time, Ilene has been ranked #1 on the Shift Bid over 75% of the time. Not just in the Top Ten. Not just in the Top Five. NUMBER ONE. While many agents can struggle to survive in a contact center position for one year, Ilene has not only lasted these four years, she has excelled at an extremely high level. That’s over three years ranked as the #1 agent out of 90. All the while, she has maintained a positive attitude, helped out new hires and helped out wherever and whenever asked. She’s so humble, you would never guess Ilene is at the top of the pack.
It’s easy to see why we think so much of Ilene, but don’t take our word for it. Each week, we receive Kudos from customers about Ilene. These are not the comments of her Manager, Supervisor, or Team Lead, these are comments from the customers she has helped:
• Customer service was exceptional! No wait time at all...just excellent! Easy resolution to my issue thanks to a great representative! Many thanks & Happy Holidays
• The gal who helped me with a tuner issue was EXCELLENT. She knew what she was doing.
• She was absolutely great. Made me feel all would be fine and worked through the problem like a skilled brain surgeon with confidence and good humor. Really appreciated her courteous and professional approach. Was very concerned on making me delighted with the assistance she provided. Thank you for a great employee!!!
• Very nice and helpful. She knew what to do right away and my issue was taken care of. Thank you so much.
• Very friendly and tried everything she could think to help me. So thank you for all your help
• I never had such good service with any other support company. It's nice to talk with a rep from the USA that I can understand. Please keep up this great service.
• wonderful customer service A+
• Super fast at answering my call. I was super impressed with the fast response and helpfulness in my problem. This is my first TV from Vizio and customer support was so great I was totally shocked. Then their readiness to help me was so wonderful. I pray if I have future problems the service remains the same. If so I'm sold on Vizio for life. Great Job Vizio.
• I was very well pleased with the representative I had. She was very friendly, patient and very knowledgeable. It can be stressful working with new electronics, but my Rep, it was like she was right here with me and her patience and knowledge was above excellent.
• Rep was very knowledgeable, courteous and polite
• She was very resourceful, pleasant and helpful. Answered more questions for me in 5 minutes than 3 phone calls to Amazon produced. Thanks again...Finally got to speak to an intelligent HUMAN who spoke my language. Great job Vizio. Thank you
These are just a few of the comments we have received about Ilene within the last 60 days, and from people who contacted us for help. They had some kind of problem. Not only did Ilene help them, she turned their experience into a happy moment.
One of the obstacles Ilene had to overcome was that she had to learn consumer electronics. HDTVs, then SMART HDTVs, Sound Bars, Remotes, and any of over 700 different models. And, true to form, Ilene overcame that obstacle, too.
Yet another reason why we are nominating Ilene for Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year.
Upload a collection of supporting files and web addresses to our server to provide more background information to the judges. You may upload any number of attachments and URLs through the "Add Attachments, Videos, or Links to This Entry" link above. (Do NOT list your URLs below.)