Company: Sofica Group JSC, Sofia, Bulgaria
Company Description: Founded in 2004, Sofica Group has become the largest independent BPO provider in Bulgaria. We currently have an operational capacity of 1100 seats split in three locations – Sofia and Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Skopje, Macedonia. Our experience allows us to provide leading global and local clients with a broad range of tailored BPO, ITO and HRO services.
Nomination Category: Sales Awards Team Categories
Nomination Sub Category: National Sales Team of the Year
Nomination Title: Sofica Group and Mtel National Sales Team
Tell the story about what this nominated team achieved since the beginning of July 2013 (up to 650 words). Focus on specific accomplishments, and relate these accomplishments to past performance or industry norms. Be sure to mention obstacles overcome, innovations or discoveries made, and outcomes: TEXT REDACTED FOR PUBLICATION
Dating back to 2007, Sofica and Mtel’s partnership is one of those unions based on mutual trust and aims to leverage customer loyalty and retention by utilizing a variety of tailored techniques. Openness and flexibility, in both communication and action, is a must and therefore a huge contributor to the long-term partnership with Bulgaria’s largest mobile operator Mtel.
There is one sure way to increase long-term revenue and that is investing in customer loyalty and retention. Less than two years ago, Sofica Group was given a new challenge- to fit in to the new retention-focused strategy by Mtel, willing to retain existing customers by offering impeccable customer experience, products and packages designed to fit customer profiles based on needs and usage, saving money and time, delivering value added services. In a relatively saturated market, that was a challenging task to tackle.
Sofica’s national sales team chose to succeed the tough way – by not going for incremental sales in a short time span but rather treat the sale as a constant process, not a one-time win, in order to build a successful long-term engagement with the customers. Appearing to be challenging at first, time proved that was the right choice. Funnily enough, they didn’t have to recreate the wheel to increase customer loyalty and revenue. They just treated the task as a complex customer experience project, by:
- Using technology-enabled solutions for segmentation based on customer type, usage and specific needs. Adding a specific package/bundle selection tailored to fit customer needs and making sure the customer will benefit from the loyalty offer, even if that meant a short-term missed revenue for the client.
- Proactively offering omnichanel solutions, so that the entire end-to-end retention cycle can be completed by the telesales agent – starting from pre-sales, pitching, and closing the cycle by instantly sending a courier delivery if necessary. This reduced the number of objections and missed sales by 25%
- Implementing a progressive individual training and coaching program targeting customer niche, offer segmentation and value
Proving that best vision is insight, the invested efforts bore fruit, resulting in:
- Over 714% team growth
- Net promoter score of 9.5
- long term commitment from the client and gaining additional businesses and revenue
- Sofica’s national sales team exceeded the aggressive client sales targets by 33%
Upload a collection of supporting files and web addresses to our server to provide more background information to the judges. You may upload any number of attachments and URLs through the "Add Attachments, Videos, or Links to This Entry" link above. (Do NOT list your URLs below.)