Imparta Inc, Austin, TX
Company: Imparta Inc, Austin, TX
Company Description: Imparta is an award-winning training consultancy that improves business performance in the areas of Sales, Marketing and Service, creating sustainable and measureable performance improvement for our clients. The Imparta group is headquartered in the UK and established Imparta Inc in 2012 which now has 4 offices across the States and contributes significantly to global revenue.
Nomination Category: Solution Provider Awards Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Sales Consulting Practice of the Year
Nomination Title: Imparta
Tell the story about what this nominated organization has achieved since the beginning of July 2013 (up to 650 words). Focus on specific accomplishments, and relate these accomplishments to past performance or industry norms. Be sure to mention obstacles overcome, innovations or discoveries made, and outcomes:
Imparta provides a suite of consulting services designed to improve our clients’ sales performance in a sustainable manner. While frontline and manager training inevitably forms a part of the solution, Imparta provides in-depth consultancy and change management to ensure that all performance improvement interventions are robustly scoped, aligned, implemented, reinforced and measured.
Through many years of experience and research Imparta has recently developed a consultancy model, known as the ‘Capability Building System’, that can accommodate a pick and mix approach to suit the size of the client organization, their budget and their particular needs.
In brief, the 5 elements of Imparta’s CBS consulting model (the first two of which are entirely consulting) are;
Connect – Tune in to the organization, connect with key stakeholders, develop a vision for change and test it with those who will be effected. Connect elements include;
• Scoping – a robust process to help clarify and prioritize business goals, then link them to organizational performance indicators, team KPIs and the skills that will drive the change
• Leadership visioning sessions – establishing a common understanding of what good looks like, defining company beliefs and values, the capability levels needed, the environment that needs to be fostered and creating a Statement of Intent
• Focus groups – exploring the gap between the wider vision for the organization and where it is now, ensuring that plans are grounded in reality and any potential issues are uncovered upfront.
• Customer and colleague insight – ensuring that plans to deliver on the vision are based on full external and internal perspective
• stakeholder analysis – mapping the main groups and individuals that will affect the success of the intervention and creating strategies and tactics to manage the change process
• cultural assessment – using focus groups, surveys, interactive media and observations to create heat-maps, blueprints and benchmarks providing a three-dimensional view of the culture, how it affects the change process and how it can be shaped to drive success
Engage – Benchmark skills and engage the organization around the business and operational goals that have been set. Engage elements include;
• alignment sessions – involving key stakeholders from across the business to ensure all necessary systems, processes and people are aligned to the change ahead
• Competency model design – providing a blueprint for success by describing the specific, observable behaviors that make someone excellent in a role. This creates consistency in assessment and provides a benchmark for coaching and development
• sales capability assessments – comparing observed behaviors of an individual to the competency framework allowing clients to benchmark their teams, track progress and identify top talent for succession planning and fast-tracking
• psychometric assessments – providing insight into what drives the individuals within your sales team
• champion selection and engagement – identifying and developing individuals who can inspire, influence, coach and teach their colleagues, acting as change agents
• communications planning and implementation – taking people on a journey from awareness, through understanding to commitment
Develop – Develop skills through customized workshops, e-learning, m-learning, webinars, next-generation gaming simulations, on-the-job tasks and bite-sized learning campaigns.
Stick – Make sure the new skills, behaviors and attitudes stick through a combination of coaching, reinforcement and application tools. Includes manager coaching, peer-to-peer coaching, deal clinics, account breakthrough sessions, social learning.
Measure – Imparta has a dedicated Client Impact team that tracks, analyses and measures the impact of any performance improvement intervention. Includes reactions, learning, behavior change and business impact.
In addition to sales performance improvement consulting Imparta also consults with its clients around sales onboarding processes (assessment, selection and induction), sales process mapping (including CRM integration), career mapping and succession planning.
Imparta also runs sales strategy sessions for senior sales leaders, providing them with the skills and support needed to devise and then implement a robust sales strategy for their organization.
Where applicable all interventions are globally aligned and adapted to fit local cultures and business practices.
Upload a collection of supporting files and web addresses to our server to provide more background information to the judges. You may upload any number of attachments and URLs through the "Add Attachments, Videos, or Links to This Entry" link above. (Do NOT list your URLs below.)