Hoopla, San Jose, CA
Company: Hoopla, San Jose, CA
Company Description: Founded in 2010, Hoopla is the new way to win for high-velocity sales teams. Hoopla’s Sales Motivation Platform combines modern game mechanics, data analytics and broadcast-quality video in a powerfully simple sales gamification application that makes it easy for managers to motivate sales team performance and score more wins.
Nomination Category: Solution Provider Awards Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Incentive, Rewards, or Recognition Provider of the Year
Nomination Title: Hoopla Sales Motivation Platform
Tell the story about what this nominated organization has achieved since the beginning of July 2013 (up to 650 words). Focus on specific accomplishments, and relate these accomplishments to past performance or industry norms. Be sure to mention obstacles overcome, innovations or discoveries made, and outcomes:
Founded in 2010, Hoopla, the #1 Sales Motivation Platform, combines modern game mechanics, data analytics and broadcast-quality video in a powerfully simple sales gamification application that makes it easy for managers to motivate sales team performance and score more wins. Hoopla is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has more than 300 customers worldwide.
Using Hoopla, managers can quickly create contests, competitions and leaderboards around any CRM metric, and broadcast live performance updates to TV, web and mobile screens throughout the company. Hoopla’s dynamic, live video broadcasts engage the entire company in an exciting, play-to-win culture that delivers measurable gains in team productivity and performance.
Key Features :
• By automating the manual processes involved in tracking, recognizing and motivating sales teams, Hoopla saves significant time, costs, and effort.
• Simply choose metrics, and create sales contests and leaderboards in a few easy steps. Hoopla’s step-by-step wizards and point-and-click interface makes administration a snap.
• Offered as a SaaS application, built 100% on the Salesforce platform, Hoopla can be downloaded directly from the AppExchange and installed in minutes. Salesforce put Hoopla at the top of the list of its favorite apps for boosting sales productivity
• Hoopla lets clients personalize sales updates with a variety of packaged images, backgrounds and animated transitions. Users can add images, videos, music, and player profile pictures.
• With Hoopla's Game Center, quickly create and run sales contests in just a few steps, right within Salesforce. Sales teams get fired up, and CRM data quality and reporting will improve.
• Hoopla’s professionally designed, sports-style sales leaderboards make it easy to track individual and team progress in an exciting visual format. Said one client” “It’s like ESPN for sales.”
- Hoopla TV broadcasts live sales performance updates and celebrate successes on big-screen TVs in the office or company-wide, providing instant visibility into sales team performance.
- Hoopla Mobile delivers the same, exciting Hoopla experience to field sales teams on their mobile devices.
• Hoopla’s Sales Motivation Blog, started in 2012, provides clients and visitors with a wealth of news and information, with links to a variety of free resources including webinars, podcasts, articles, reports, ebooks, and case studies.
New Partners and Solutions in the past Year
Hoopla partnered with Gainsight, the leading Customer Success solution, to Deliver an Integrated Sales Motivation and Customer Success Solution.
Hoopla integrated with Xactly's Incent Express application to allows customers to create Xactly’s quota attainment goals in Hoopla, and display each sales rep’s progress toward quota attainment on Hoopla’s live, televised leaderboards.
Hoopla joined the Recurring Revenue Alliance, a strategic initiative by ServiceSource® designed to help businesses generate more revenue and increase customer retention by creating best practices for the end-to-end management of recurring revenue.
ConnectAndSell uses Hoopla to display live updates of its key sales metrics and has seen a definite improvement in the metrics that drive success:
• 420% Increase In Conversations/Rep/Week
• 850% Increase In Pipeline Volume
• 560% Increase In Pipeline Value
• 360% Increase In Sales System Adoption
• 260% Projected Increase In YOY Bookings
The Sacramento Kings turned to Hoopla to motivate the team's sales organization to increase ticket sales. Within 30 days, the Kings were the number one selling ticket in the NBA!
ON24, a cloud-based webcasting and virtual communication company, used Hoopla's live leaderboards and contests to drive a combination of increased visibility and competition, leading to big gains in lead generation and sales pipeline:
• 150% increase in number of calls
• 525% increase in number of meetings set
• 250% increase in pipeline
• 100% increase in bookings
Named to AlwaysOn Network's AlwaysOn Global 250, for leadership, game-changing approaches and technologies that are likely to disrupt.
Named the 2014 Service Provider of the Year in the category of Software as a Service/Gamification by the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP)
Hoopla is the #1 Sales Motivation Platform, the choice of top sales organizations, and the Incentive, Rewards, or Recognition Provider of the Year!
Upload a collection of supporting files and web addresses to our server to provide more background information to the judges. You may upload any number of attachments and URLs through the "Add Attachments, Videos, or Links to This Entry" link above. (Do NOT list your URLs below.)