Dice, New York, NY
Company: Dice, New York, NY
Company Description: Technology powers companies. Professionals power technology. Dice quickly delivers the opportunities, insights and connections technology professionals and employers need to move forward.
Nomination Category: Customer Service & Call Center Awards Individual Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Customer Service Leader of the Year
Nomination Title: Natasha Raja, Vice President of Marketing and Customer Service
Tell the story about what this nominee achieved since the beginning of July 2013 (up to 650 words). Focus on specific accomplishments, and relate these accomplishments to past performance or industry norms. Be sure to mention obstacles overcome, innovations or discoveries made, and outcomes:
Natasha Raja is a seasoned global leader, public speaker, mentor, and philanthropist dedicated to giving back to consumers and employees alike. Natasha joined Dice as the VP of Customer Support and Marketing in 2014. While leading the marketing and customer support efforts of high-performing teams across multiple states, she has revolutionized Dice’s marketing and sup-port efforts while always keeping what’s best for her customers, the community, and her em-ployees at front of mind.
A customer-relationship executive with over 10+ years in the industry, she has brought her keen sense of the Internet industry with a wealth of knowledge about the technology customer sup-port spaces to Dice.
Over last 20 years, Dice has dominated the tech recruiting space. However, within the last year, Natasha has transformed Dice’s customer support and marketing efforts across all platforms:
• She understands that customers have a million different choices when choosing a provider. Natasha sets an example of how important a customer support system is in consumers’ buy-ing decisions. The win-win programs she has implemented at Dice have helped reduce attri-tion by 94% and increase retention by 73%.
• Under her leadership, she has managed to improve Net Promoter Score from 10 to 46 by making the driving factor of the company the customer.
• With effective marketing and customer support strategies, she has efficiently saved spend by 30% while increasing candidate applications by 96% and registrations by 55%.
• Through Natasha’s integrated marketing efforts and customer support focus, Dice’s E-commerce Webstore business saw a 60% revenue increase from 2013 by keeping customer top of mind.
Additionally, under her leadership, Dice has been publicly recognized as a leader in tech re-cruiting and innovation. In August, Dice was named as one of the 20 Most Promising HR Tech Solution Providers of 2014 by CIO Review Magazine.
Like Natasha’s enthusiasm for customer satisfaction, her charitable ventures are relentless. Her direct report, Terry Starr, who has led Dice’s Social Media and Events shared, “Natasha is an inspiration. Beyond her enthusiasm for marketing and her customer-centric approach, she is a natural strategic thinker and problem-solver who has a deep love for team building and philan-thropy.”
Natasha deserves continual acknowledgment for her humanitarian contributions. Natasha over-sees 5000 South Asian professionals as a National Corporate Chair of NetIP, which builds schools in developing countries, mentors young marketing professionals, and volunteers for hospitals’ inpatient care. She is widely recognized as a proponent for the acceleration and equality of professional women presenting as a keynote speaker at the Asian American Market-ing Conference and the American Marketing Association.
Natasha’s core values revolve around customer satisfaction. She has led customer relationship at Fortune 500 companies such as eBay where she pioneered their first Loyalty Program, which drove over $200MM in sales, and was granted their annual, company-wide Making a Differ-ence Award. She was also one of the founding members of Safeway’s Blackhawk Networks, where she led their Partner Gift Card program for over 50 B2B clients, including Nordstroms, Disney, and Apple, gaining over $300MM in sales. She attains customer loyalty by using her ex-pertise to put a smile on customer’s faces.
Natasha's personal passion is making a difference. She believes that life is too short and, at the end of the day, building relationships is what creates a successful business and life.
Some words from Dice community:
• "You have made my career possible and my family and I thank you. I recommend dice.com to everyone I know that is looking for a job"
• "I've found 5 jobs through Dice and you've made that possible when it was impossible to land a job. You have made my dream come true"
• “You've done everything I wanted and more, now it makes sense why we pay a premium for the Dice postings... excellent service.” US Department of Treasury
Upload a collection of supporting files and web addresses to our server to provide more background information to the judges. You may upload any number of attachments and URLs through the "Add Attachments, Videos, or Links to This Entry" link above. (Do NOT list your URLs below.)