What's New & Different for 2017
- Eligibility for the 2017 IBAs extends from 1 January 2016 through 14 June 2017, the last day that late entries will be accepted. Nominations should cite achievements during this eligibility window. Videos, publications, live events, and other media premiered since that date are eligible to be entered. There is no eligibility timeframe for app and website entries - it doesn't matter when they were first published.
- There are three entry deadlines, including an early-bird deadline by which the entry fees are discounted:
- 12 April 2017: early-bird deadline, entry fees are discounted by $45
- 10 May 2017: deadline
- 14 June 2017: late entry deadline, $55/entry late fee due in addition to entry fees
Language of Submission
- All entries to The International Business Awards must now be submitted in English.
- Entry fees have been raised $10 per entry from 2016.
- There are a great many new categories in the 2017 IBAs. Explore the lists of categories to find them.
- The App category grouping has been renamed Mobile Sites & Apps, in recognition that many organizations deploy specially-designed mobile websites in lieu of apps.
Additional Text Permitted for Media Entries
- The word limit for the essay portion of nominations in the Mobile Site & App, Publication, Video and Website categories has been increased from 125 to 200 words.