What's New & Different for 2016
- Eligibility for the 2016 IBAs extends from 1 January 2015 through 15 June 2016, the last day that late entries will be accepted. Nominations should cite achievements during this eligibility window. Videos, publications, live events, and other media premiered since that date are eligible to be entered. There is no eligibility timeframe for app and website entries - it doesn't matter when they were first published.
- There are three entry deadlines, including an early-bird deadline by which the entry fees are discounted:
- 13 April 2016: early-bird deadline, entry fees are discounted by $45
- 11 May 2016: deadline
- 15 June 2016: late entry deadline, $55/entry late fee due in addition to entry fees
Language of Submission
- All entries to The International Business Awards must now be submitted in English.
- Entry fees have been raised $5 per entry from 2015.
The 34 Company of the Year categories (B01 - B34) have each been split into three separate categories
- Small (≤ 50 employees and turnover ≤ €10 m / $11 million)
- Medium-size (≤ 250 employees and turnover ≤ €50 m / $55 million)
- Large (> 250 employees and turnover > €50 m / $55 million)
- A category for Technology-related campaigns (C05u) has been added to the Communications or PR Campaign/Program of the Year categories
- A category for Re-Branding/Brand Renovation of the Year has been added to the Marketing Campaign of the Year - Specialty categories