10 Reasons Why You Should Enter
1. Entering the Stevie Awards for Women in Business is a cost-effective way to thank and honor your valued employees and to build or burnish your brand.
2. The entry fees are nominal compared to the publicity boon your firm can reap when you become a Stevie® winner.
3. Small organizations have just as much chance to win a Stevie as big companies do. Every year, household-name companies are joined in the winners' circle by small and medium-size organizations that are still building their brands.
4. There are dozens of categories covering every aspect of work life, from management and entrepreneurship, to marketing and public relations, to product development, innovation and more.
5. If you’re an advertising agency, marketing consultancy or media production company, your work will be reviewed and honored by potential clients, not just your competitors, and there are many categories for marketing campaigns, web sites and blogs, smartphone and tablet apps, publications, video productions, live events, and other media creative for or by women.
6. Many of the world's top business executives will review your nominations during the judging process, and you'll have access to all of their comments about your entries: an invaluable resource.
7. We'll promote your win across our web site and media. We get more than 70,000 visitors to our site every month, have more than 24,000 weekly email newsletter subscribers, and many thousands of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter followers.
8. When you win a Stevie Award you’ll get to make a 30-second acceptance speech…before an audience of 500+ women and their guests from around the world…during an internationally-broadcast awards dinner. This year's event will take place on November 17 in New York City.
9. The Stevie Award is one of the world's most coveted prizes.
10. As Stevie winner you'll get a range of free tools that you can use to promote your award.