Achievers - Best Corporate Image Event
Company Description: Achievers is an employee social recognition solution that helps companies recognize brilliant performance and empowers employees to choose their own rewards. Achievers designs, implements and manages employee recognition programs on our Software as a Service (SaaS) platform. Our programs include logistical support, international customer service and account management.
Nomination Category: Live Event Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Best Corporate Image Event
Nomination Title: Annual Customer Experience
The date on which this nominated production was first presented:
September 7 – September 9, 2011
Briefly describe the nominated event's objectives and how it met those objectives (up to 500 words).
The Annual Customer Experience (ACE) is Achievers' way of bringing our valued customers together to share successes and gain insights. As the leader in results-driven rewards and recognition solutions, we are committed to sharing with customers the tools they need to recruit, retain and inspire great people.
Drawing on the experiences of existing customers, the knowledge base of industry analysts and the thought leadership of experts in the field, the ACE agenda is two full days of learning and celebration. ACE was created to build a forum for our customers to learn from each other and from key players in the rewards and recognition space. Combining an agenda packed with valuable information, an array of exclusive Choose Your Own Adventure evening selections and ample opportunities for networking, ACE brings education and entertainment together in one spectacular event.
Held at the Westin Harbor Castle in Toronto, Ontario, the event attracts approximately 500 attendees from across North America for this three-day event.
On the first day, Achievers hosted R.E.P. – a Recognition and Engagement Professionals accreditation course – the only kind in the industry. Attendees were able to choose to opt in and undergo the industry’s exclusive training and examination, providing participants with inside knowledge about trends and best practices for employee recognition and engagement.
• Networking opportunities with over 500 people in the industry
• 40 speakers including clients, industry experts, and analysts
• Complimentary Achievers Store where attendees could take any Achievers branded merchandize they wanted
• Attendees could choose their own evening adventure from: VIP Baseball Game Experience, Cirque du Soleil Totem Show, Dinner at Lee with Top Chef Susur Lee
• Raffles and on-site masseuses to raise money for the Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation
• On-site kiosks where attendees could recognize each other or speakers for outstanding performance, as well as use point codes to redeem for any reward they would like from the catalogs
• Video testimonial booth – clients and prospects could provide testimonials about why they loved Achievers or how the felt recognition boosted employee performance
• Out-of-town guests had accommodation covered and were welcomed with a personalized gift basket in their rooms
• $2,655.00 raised for the Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation Weekend to End Women’s Cancers
• 34 Guest Speakers from companies including Google, LinkedIn, Deloitte, and Jobvite
• 94% Happiness Score when feedback was solicited from attendees
• 47 Individuals became Accredited Recognition and Engagement Professionals
• Alfred Lin, Partner at Sequoia hosted a C-Suite Breakfast
• 99.5% increase in attendees from 2010 event
• 40 Tweets ACE related / day
Upload a collection of supporting files and web addresses to our server to provide more background information to the judges. You may upload any number of attachments and URLs through the "Add Attachments, Videos, or Links to This Entry" link above. (Do NOT list your URLs below.)
List the appropriate creative and production credits for this entry: Advertising Agency/City: Client: Art Director: Cinematographer: Creative Director: Designer: Director: Illustrator/City: Music Producer/City: Photographer/City: Printer/City: Producer: Production Company/City: Programmer: Writer: Web Development Firm/City:
Photographer/City: Steven Neiman Photography, Toronto
Printer/City: Moveable Inc., Toronto & Proforma, Toronto
Production Company/City: CCR Solutions, Toronto