Dee Hutchinson Talent Development Ltd - Mentor or Coach of the Year
Company: Dee Hutchinson Talent Development Ltd, Waterford, Ireland
Company Description: Since 1st May 2017 when Dee Hutchinson Talent Development Ltd. began operations we have gone from zero to hero. Our company was launched with the sole purpose of empoweringentrepreneurs, from Peru to Australia, to build businesses they are proud of through online coaching, training and accountability programs. In a nutshell we help entrepreneurs get out of their own way and smash their goals.
Nomination Category: Individual Awards Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Mentor or Coach of the Year – Business
Nomination Title: Dee Hutchinson Talent Development Ltd - Helping Entrepreneurs Build Profitable Business They are Proud of.
Describe for the judges the nominated individual's activities and accomplishments that supported women in business since the beginning of July last year (up to 525 words):
Since 1st July 2017 on which Dee Hutchinson Talent Development Ltd. began operations we have gone from zero to hero. My company was launched with the sole purpose of empowering female entrepreneurs, from Peru to Australia, to build businesses they are proud of through online coaching, training and accountability programs. In a nutshell I help female entrepreneurs get out of their own way and stay on track until they smash their goals. Myprograms are designed to challenge mycustomer’s beliefs about their own potential (personal and professional). Iprovide a blended model of personalized learning experiences. Ihave a range of proprietary programs ‘Deetox’, ‘Deepartures’ and ‘Indeestructible’ that support mycustomers no matter what stage of the entrepreneurial journey they are on.
My accomplishments to date are:
1. Iself published an international bestselling book on workplace coaching called ‘The Hard Facts About Soft Skills - Coaching Skills for Leaders Who Aren't Afraid to be Soft’ in May 2017 and a second bestseller ‘The Beginners Guide to Being You’ in June 2018
2. Idesigned mybusiness so that it is 100% digital which allows myteam and I to be fully location independent. I love showing woman how by leveraging technology in their businesses they can also be "digital nomads" and live a life without boundaries.
3. Ilaunched the Deetox - Personal and Business Transformation program in June 2017 - we are currently on our 12thDeetox group and I launched an app version of the Deetox in August 2018.. We have had hundreds of successful graduates. We have a Facebook Fan Page full of positive video testimonials on the Deetox experience which you can see here: https: //www.facebook.com/pg/iamadeetoxer/videos/
4. The growth of Deetox registrations has been 99% based on word of mouth referrals from previous Deetox graduates (this is one of the achievements we are proudest of).
5. Deetox is a highly diverse and international program – Ihave had womenfrom Peru, El Salvador, the U.S., Antigua, Jamaica, Ireland, United Kingdom, Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, the Netherland, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Singapore and Australia.
6. Ilaunched Deepartures (our Entrepreneur Accountability Program) in July 2017 and have multiple examples of female entrepreneurs successfully leaving the corporate employment and launching their businesses within 6 months of joining the program. Janice Sutherland aTelecommunications CEO based in Antigua & Barbuda now runs her own motivational speaking and coaching company helping survivors of domestic abuse lead fulfilling careers and lives. Martiene Van Steyn a Health and Fitness afficionado and manager of large fitness centres now runs her own very successful digital marketing and branding agency in Brisbane Australia. Sol Aramburu a 62-year old retiree from Lima, Peru has just launched the first School of Mentoring in Lima and has found a way to use her age to her business advantage. Ihave so many examples of how we are helping woman around the world to help themselves.
7. And last but not least I recently won 3 Stevie Awards (IBA's) a Silver and two Bronze awards.
Provide a brief biography of the nominated individual (up to 125 words):
Dee is a multi-award winning business coach andinternational best-selling author. She works with female entrepreneurs to access their strengths, discover their true capabilities and help them build profitable businesses they are proud of.In a nutshell shehelps entrepreneurs get out of their own way and stay on track until they smash their goals. The programs that Dee has created are designedto challenge her customer’s beliefs about their own potential (personal and professional). She has designedan amazing range of proprietary programs ‘Deetox’, ‘Deepartures’ and ‘Indeestructible’ that support hercustomers no matter what stage of the entrepreneurial journey they are on. Dee is the real deal when it comes to enabling business women toget the results they aspire to and deserve