AT&T Partner Solutions - Brooks McCorcle
Company: AT&T, Dallas, TX, USA
Company Description: AT&T Inc. helps millions around the globe connect with leading entertainment, mobile, high speed internet and voice services. We’re the world’s largest provider of pay TV. We offer the best global coverage of any U.S. wireless provider. And we help businesses worldwide serve their customers better with our mobility and highly secure cloud solutions.
Nomination Category: Individual Awards Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Female Executive of the Year – Business Services –More Than 2,500 Employees
Nomination Title: Brooks McCorcle, President, AT&T Partner Solutions
Describe for the judges the activities and accomplishments of the nominated executive since the beginning of July last year (up to 525 words):
As President of AT&T Partner Solutions, Brooks McCorcle leads the majority of the Fortune 10 company’s indirect distribution channels. She runs a business unit with $6 billion in annualized revenues. And she’s responsible for extending the reach of AT&T’s products and services through the more than 2,500 service and solution providers around the globe that are supported by her organization.
Brooks’ organization is delivering meaningful strategic wireline and wireless revenue growth for AT&T. It contributed more than 25% of the 2015 incremental growth in strategic services for total AT&T Business Solutions. In 2015, AT&T Partner Solutions’ Mobility revenues also grew more than 11% year-over-year.
Having launched a transformative reseller program in 2013, Brooks and her team are constantly exploring new ways to help their customers – service and solution providers – find success today and in the future. They’re committed to making the forward-thinking, bold moves needed to deliver the innovation and agility customers crave – asking what it would take, not if it is possible.
This year alone, Brooks and her team have brought a slew of game-changing technologies and resources to the channel, including:
• AT&T Control Center – A cloud-based platform that gives solution providers the foundation to deploy, manage and scale the Internet of Things (IoT) devices, connecting them nationwide to the AT&T 4G LTE network. The platform brings IoT opportunities within reach of enterprising solutions providers and helps them get in front of the customer need to increase the value they can provide. Current Analysis issued an intelligence alert, which stated that “the move further differentiates AT&T’s partner program, and allows partners to gain a foothold in the rapidly growing market for IoT solutions.”
• “A Channel Executive’s Guide to Mobility” – An easy-to-digest guide to help solution providers better understand how to grow with mobility. AT&T has seen strong engagement with the guide, which highlights the channel’s deep interest in learning how to capitalize on mobility opportunities.
• AT&T Fleet Complete – A pre-packaged, GPS-based fleet, asset and mobile workforce solution that solution providers can easily plug into their offerings. With AT&T Fleet Complete, solution providers can help their customers improve their fleet utilization, reduce fuel costs, increase productivity and maintain compliance – among many other benefits. One solution provider called this recent addition “a homerun.”
• On-demand Ethernet Qualification – A new tool that will allow service providers to qualify Ethernet-based services. Automating a previously manual process, service providers using the tool can check the availability and speed of select Ethernet-based services by address – all in near real time, helping them move faster. The tool is bringing much needed innovation and agility to wholesale customers. Third-party organizations have called this launch an “industry leading development.” And Current Analysis noted that AT&T was the “first out of the gate to implement the new MEF 55 framework for lifecycle service orchestration, but other carriers will undoubtedly follow.”
In addition to driving business results, Brooks is dedicated to enabling women to reach their highest potential, championing the conversation at four different events this year, including International Women’s Day Being Greater Than Event and D CEO’s Women’s Leadership Symposium.
Provide a brief biography of the nominated executive (up to 125 words):
As President of AT&T Partner Solutions, Brooks McCorcle is reinventing how AT&T thinks about distribution. AT&T Partner Solutions brings the channel 3 different go-to-market models:
• AT&T Partner Exchange® reseller program
• AT&T Wholesale (including Global Wholesale)
• ACC Business (an alternate sales agent program)
Brooks has garnered more than 20 accolades for her innovative channel approach, including Global Telecoms Business’ 50 Women to Watch in Telecom in 2016; FierceTelecom’s Women in Wireline 2015; Dallas Business Journal's 2015 North Texas Women in Technology Award; and CRN’s 2014, 2015 and 2016 Channel Chiefs: The 50 Most Influential.
Brooks holds a Master of Business Administration from the Olin Business School at Washington University and a Bachelor of Business Administration from Southern Methodist University.