Wells Fargo Treasury Management Client Delivery's Jaime Arnseth
Company: Wells Fargo Treasury Management Client Delivery, San Francisco, CA
Company Description: Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,600 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories.
Nomination Category: Customer Service & Call Center Awards Individual Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Back-Office Customer Service Professional of the Year
Nomination Title: Jaime Arnseth – Back-Office Customer Service Professional of the Year
Tell the story about what this nominee achieved since the beginning of July 2015 (up to 650 words). Focus on specific accomplishments, and relate these accomplishments to past performance or industry norms. Be sure to mention obstacles overcome, innovations or discoveries made, and outcomes:
Jaime Arnseth, Business Initiatives Consultant for the team dedicated to a specific portfolio of customers in Wells Fargo Treasury Management Client Services (TMCS), gives new meaning to the word “achievement.” Jaime successfully leads and implements a wide range of critical initiatives that improve employee engagement, enhance customer service, and add significant value to the department. In 2016, she:
• Created a new development program for 35 managers entitled Division Manager Distinction. Paired with an existing in-house leadership development program called Leadership Pathway, the Division Manager Distinction program adds a more tangible and competitive element to tracking growth. When managers reach development milestones within the program, they are rewarded with prizes like networking opportunities, leadership books, 1-on-1 mentoring sessions with senior leaders, and monetary rewards. Designed as a two-year program, Jaime is currently overseeing the first nine participants through their leadership journey. Participants are providing very positive feedback on the value of the program.
• Identified an opportunity to enhance engagement for 350 team members by creating a two-sided Dedicated Recognition program: Stars of Excellence and Team of Excellence. Stars of Excellence highlights Dedicated Customer Service Officer (CSO) achievements in delivering A+ Service and Support, the department motto, throughout the year. CSOs are awarded star pins monthly to recognize achievements, and those with the most stars at the end of the year receive a monetary award. Team of Excellence highlights team achievements in delivering A+ Service and Support, promotes teamwork, and boosts engagement. In supporting incremental improvement and inspiring friendly competition, teams work together each month to meet set goals. At the end of the month, the top team receives their choice of catered lunch or team outing. The initiatives were launched in May and have been extremely well-received by team members and managers.
• Led a project to improve Service Consultations, where team members identify opportunities for enhanced customer service. Improvements that Jaime rolled out in 2016 have resulted in team members voluntarily delivering more consultations and recommendations than in 2015, significantly surpassing yearly goals. Most importantly, customers are receiving the benefit of more-customized consultations, and action recommendations from seasoned experts.
• Coordinated and led a virtual project team, including technology partners, to successfully transition work on the Customer Satisfaction Process between different TMCS teams. Positively impacting 900 team members, the project achieved all objectives, and significantly improved First Touch Resolution for customers.
• Represented the 800 team members of TMCS in an Enterprise project to improve the identification, analysis, and reporting of customer complaints. As the department complaints manager, Jaime writes procedures, develops and delivers training, reaches out to appropriate line of business partners to investigate issues, and takes the appropriate action for resolution. This critical regulatory project was successfully delivered, on time, and Jaime continues to drive for further improvements.
• Identified an opportunity to consolidate three separate activity tracking tools into one consolidated site. Jaime developed requirements, directed the digital programmer, and tested the new site herself to ensure its success. The new tool enables easier and more accurate tracking of customer activities, and provides faster and more accurate reporting.
• Identified an opportunity for a single, large customer to develop a new procedure relating to Stop Payments following an audit. The new, customized procedure provides more accurate reporting for Stop Payments/Releases, provides vital guidance to team members, strengthens fraud and risk controls, and is a perfect example of how far Jaime will go to find the right solution for a client.
• Jaime’s supervisors call her the “glue” for the Dedicated leadership team. Her business acumen, drive, and skills in partnership and relationship management enable her to operate successfully, with equal voice, in a higher senior leadership environment. Jaime tracks a wide portfolio of initiatives, drafts performance objectives, drafts quarterly performance updates, and prepares presentations on behalf of senior leaders. Her excellent execution of her role enables the leadership team to be more productive/agile, yet another way she adds value to the department.