Sandler Training - Sales Training or Education Leader of the Year
Company: Sandler Training of Kansas City, MO
Entry Submitted By: WDS Marketing & Public Relations
Company Description: Sandler Training of Kansas City offers training, coaching & selling methodology that enables salespeople on all levels, no matter the industry, to engage prospects and exchange information with them in a transparent. organized, and non-manipulative manner that serves the best interests of both parties. Sandler sales training employs multi-faceted, interactive delivery and continued reinforcement.
Nomination Category: Sales Awards Individual Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Sales Training or Education Leader of the Year
Nomination Title: Dan Stalp excels as a sales trainer, sales coach, speaker and writer.
Tell the story about what this nominee achieved since the beginning of July 2015 (up to 650 words). Focus on specific accomplishments, and relate these accomplishments to past performance or industry norms. Be sure to mention obstacles overcome, innovations or discoveries made, and outcomes:
Dan Stalp is known as the consummate sales training professional. As the president of Sandler Training of Kansas City, he excels as a personable, approachable and transformational sales trainer and sales coach, a highly sought-after speaker, and respected business writer.
For more than 11 years, Dan has been one of the most successful sales trainers in the Kansas City area. He has built a loyal client base, many of which not only continue with him year after year but also refer him to their clients and business associates. They do this because Dan has helped them become very astute and highly successful non-traditional sales professionals. They are better equipped to set sales goals, exceed them, and increase their sales revenues more than they ever thought possible.
In the past 12 months, Dan has lead more than 150 training sessions from his state of the art training center. Weekly sessions are attended by more than 80 business professionals, business owners, and corporate sales managers. His clientele includes individuals, small to mid-sized businesses, enterprise organizations, and corporations in insurance, financial services, construction management, manufacturing, logistics, real estate, marketing agencies, and advertising sales.
Dan lead 46 on-site training, coaching and management sessions for his business owner, services professionals and corporate clients at their locations.
He was the guest speaker at 23 Kansas City area breakfast/luncheon business events where he provided insights why salespeople fail, how to stop giving away free information, and how non-traditional sales offers a way to take control of the selling process.
Dan was the guest columnist on successful sales training for four Kansas City business publications.
Seven examples of how Dan Stalp assisted clients in the last 12 months:
• Dan aided a client in successfully negotiating a renewal with a warehousing business that resulted in a higher monthly rental rate. Instead of only a $3,000 per month increase in rent, he negotiated a $10,000 per month increase which was a total gain of $84,000 per year.
• He assisted a client to more effectively monitor sales behavior with his employees. For the first time in his business, the client gained a greater confidence in "inspecting what he expects" from all nine of his sales people.
• Dan enabled a client to successfully rebuild his entire sales team and increase profits at the same time. Even though they experienced a complete staff turnover, they onboarded five new people, they maintained sales equal to the previous year and their profit margin was 2.5% higher than the previous year.
• Dan helped a client master a sales process that allowed the client to double their sales in one year. By May 31, 2016, the client had already sold as much as the entire previous year of 2015.
• Dan provided a client with sales training that tripled their annual revenues. Between August 1 and December 31, 2016, the client closed over $700,000 in new business.
• Dan guided a client in the changing of his sales approach which resulted in the client in winning an award and increasing annual sales.
• Dan worked with a client to change their approach to better retain current clients and add new ones. The results to date are that the client hasn't lost any clients and has had his most successful quarter in adding new clients.
Dan works with sales management and sales professionals who are tired of doing too much unpaid consulting, are afraid to make sales calls, or are fed up with losing sales to the lowest price. Through Sandler Training, his clients achieve success through an interactive weekly reinforcement of a proven selling method via the classroom, audio, workbooks and on-line programs. This weekly frequency of reinforcement assures incremental behavior modification that lasts. Sandler Training of Kansas City is not a seminar company. Dan and his team provide on-going reinforcement coaching and training through public training, private coaching, or a combination of both.