The Network Alliance Support Center
Company: Network Alliance, Inc., Reston, VA
Entry Submitted By: RMR & Associates
Company Description: Network Alliance, Inc. (Network Alliance)delivers high-quality, dependable, and cost-effective solutions for organizations’ IT management needs. Network Alliance provides a hosted desktop service for a complete IT solution for small and medium-sized businesses, and allows clients to access their desktop and business applications from anywhere/anytime.
Nomination Category: Customer Service & Call Center Awards Team Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year - Technology Industries
Nomination Title: The Network Alliance Support Center drives scalability and client satisfaction to record-high levels to support the highest user growth rate in company history without increasing headcount
Tell the story about what this nominated team achieved since the beginning of July 2016 (up to 650 words). Focus on specific accomplishments, and relate these accomplishments to past performance or industry norms. Be sure to mention obstacles overcome, innovations or discoveries made, and outcomes:
TheNetwork Alliance Support Centerdrives scalability and client satisfaction to record-high levels in 2017 to support the highest user growth rate in company history (40%+) while hitting a company record-high average client satisfaction score of 99% without increasing headcount.
Network Alliancespecializes in providing highly-personalized IT management and technical support for the mission-critical IT environments of a wide spectrum of small- and medium-sized organizations. This consistently high level of systems management, technical support and client service provided by the Support Center team has allowed Network Alliance to maintain a 98% year-over-year client retention rate for the past 20+ years.
With an ever-expanding number of IT environments, end users, devices, software applications and complex issues to support, theSupport Centerteam continues to provide industry-leading “5-Star” client satisfaction without increasing headcount for over six (6) years.
Client success is the primary objective of theNetwork Alliance Support Center. Upon resolution of every support request, users receive a satisfaction survey asking them to rate the Support Center on five core service characteristics: Communication, Courteous, Knowledgeable, Timely and Overall Satisfaction.
To demonstrate full transparency in our commitment to client success and satisfaction, all client comments included in client satisfaction survey responses are posted unfiltered, in real-time to the Network Alliance website for public display.
Please see http: //www.networkalliance.com/reviews for the most recent comments from our clients.
From January to December of 2017, theNetwork Alliance Support Centerhas achieved the highest client satisfaction scores in company history. The combined average for all five core service characteristics reached an all-time high score of 99%.
The Key to Success
Despite the ever-changing technology landscape, theSupport Centercontinues to “do more with less” while achieving record-high client satisfaction, managing costs, and contributing to the top line revenue goals of the company.
Key to the success of the Support Center is a clear focus on the “Four Pillars of Success” mandated by the Network Alliance executive team: Great Service, Great Place to Work, Great Technology, and Great Financial Performance.
- Unlimited 24 x 7 IT support with 99% average client satisfaction scores
- Over 650 software applications supported in over 180 unique IT environments
- Live analysts answer all calls within an average of 1 minute 18 seconds
- 94% percent of calls are answered in 5 minutes or less
- 85% of calls are resolved within 15 minutes or less
- User to Tier 1 Analyst Ratio of 487: 1
Great Place to Work
- Zero (0%) percent voluntary employee turnover on Support Center team
- 80% of Support Center team members have been with Network Alliance for 4 years or longer and actively embrace the company Core Values
- Over $3,500 per team member invested in continuous improvement training
- Over $3,900 in personal expense savings realized per team member by telecommuting
- One (1) hour average follow-up by managers on all negative client feedback via real-time feedback submission and alerting software
- Realized an 87% increase in the Client Satisfaction Survey Response Rate by integrating new enterprise feedback management software with the CRM system
- 90% telecommute adoption resulting from approximately $500 per team member invested in telework technology
Great Financial Performance
- Annual recurring revenue from IT support plan licensing fees contributed over 44% of total company revenue
- Zero increase to Support Center headcount for the past six (6) years
- Saved over $100,000 per year on office rent by providing a robust telework program
- Created jobs in emerging United States job markets, while saving an average of over 40% per team member on salaries and benefits
Focusing on the “Four Pillars of Success” helps guide the day-to-day actions of Support Center team members while also providing a proven, scalable framework to maintain a highly-motivated and efficient team that, while small, is able to provide world-class client support for an ever-increasing number of users, devices, software applications and IT environments as Network Alliance continues to grow.