Druva Inc. - Contact Center of the Year
Company: Druva Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
Company Description: Druva's award-winning solutions offer a single dashboard for backup, availability and governance, dramatically reducing the effort to manage multiple systems, eliminating associated risks and significantly lowering TCO. Druva is trusted by over 3,000 global organizations with over 50 PB of data under management. Gartner Rates Druva Highest Overall3 out of 3 Use Cases, 3rd Time in a Row.
Nomination Category: Customer Service & Call Center Awards Team Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Contact Center of the Year (Up to 100 Seats) - Technology Industries
Nomination Title: Druva's Cloud-Based Contact Center
Tell the story about what this nominated contact center achieved since the beginning of July 2015 (up to 650 words). Focus on specific accomplishments, and relate these accomplishments to past performance or industry norms. Be sure to mention obstacles overcome, innovations or discoveries made, and outcomes: TEXT REDACTED FOR PUBLICATION
4,000+ global customers trust Druva’s award-winning data protection solutions. Druva continuously invests in Customer Success innovations and automations, and provides enterprise-class, 24/7/365 support with the holistic customer centric philosophy. Druva delivers timely relevant and applicable solutions to meet customers’ business outcomes.
Customer feedback is the best metric of any customer success program:
• NPS 85
• CSAT 98% (sustained from last 4+ years)
• Gross dollar churn <1%
• Customer upsell 62% of new bookings in 2016
• Case deflection rate 18%
Druva’s customer experience program is driven by investments in six areas:
• Best use of technology in customer service
• Support and customer engagement portals
• Professional services
• Druva university
• Customer Success programs
• High performing teams
BEST USE OF TECHNOLOGY IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
Innovations in Customer Success has been Druva’s key focus in 2016; implemented best technology and fully integrated solutions for seamless customer experience:
1. Holistic customer experience with a fully integrated Salesforce Solution
2. Cloud based Sharpen Contact Center (https://sharpencx.com/):
- Omni-channel experience based on customer priority- Contextually relevant response across channels
3. New customer-centric experience of the Druva Documentation Portal (https://docs.druva.com/):
SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
To support the rapidly growing customer base, we have built A-Player’s team and provided them best in class technology solutions to cater to the 4000+ customers.
• Streamlined contact center implementation for enhanced customer and agent experience. Customers communicate via the channel of their choice, and agents manage the context-based communication through a single interface
• 200+ KnowledgeBase articles published by Support Engineers focusing on troubleshooting and FAQs as part of offering self-services to our customers
• In-minute Service Level Agreement for all customers interactions - achieved 99.9% of the time
• Continuously updated and verified Documentation Portal addresses FAQs, how-to procedures, and best practices. 5,000+ articles promote self-services
• In-product context-sensitive help that enables customers to access relevant and just-in-time information
• Forums discussions promote peer to peer customer interactions. Guaranteed response within 4 hours
• Proactive Product and Cloud availability notifications on Support Portal
A critical aspect of Druva’s end-to-end customer success philosophy and spans the entire lifecycle from pre-sales discovery to management of all implementation activities
• Globally distributed team ensuring customer success
• Offerings based on customer segment and requirements, with technical experts to ensure successful deployments
• Delivered 50% faster implementation ROI to customers
Extensive training programs using easy-to-use Online Learning Portal enabling product adoption for customers and partners.
• Providing self-paced and instructor-led sessions, customized private classes
• Monthly webinars on focused topics
• On-demand training recordings
Launched Customer Success programs in 2016; a systemized approach to ensure customers have all resources and support necessary to be successful at every stage of the customer lifecycle.
• New Customer Success Object in SalesForce to share feedback with Product, Sales and Marketing.
• Customer onboarding kits
• Customer Advisory board with strategic customers
• Established health metrics to track Early Warning and Red Hot situations
• Improved customer communication for product releases
HIGH PERFORMING TEAM
Beyond tools and philosophy, the Druva team is the most critical component to the overall support and success of our customers. The team’s strength derives from a focus on hiring, internal growth, rewards and recognitions, and regular trainings.