Diva Works - Sales Growth Achievement of the Year
Company: Diva Works Pty Ltd, Sydney, Australia
Company Description: When I launched Diva Works in 2001, I had a desire to create a design and project management company that was not only about producing amazing displays but was a stand-out in the industry for delivering awesome levels of customer service where may clients win praise and enjoy stress free displays as we manage all aspects of construction and delivery. And that mission still holds true today.
Nomination Category: Sales Awards Achievement Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Sales Growth Achievement of the Year
Nomination Title: Diva Works Epic Revenue Growth!
Tell the story about how your organization has improved its sales growth since the beginning of July 2015 (up to 650 words). Begin the essay with the percentage growth in revenue and/or units during that period, over the prior year. Focus on specific accomplishments, and relate these accomplishments to past performance or industry norms. Be sure to mention obstacles overcome, innovations or discoveries made, and outcomes: TEXT REDACTED FOR PUBLICATION
At the beginning of July 2015, Diva Works reported a previous financial year (FY) revenue of $1.543million for the FY2015. At the end of June 2016, the revenue was $3.066million, representing a staggering 200% growth in the period of just 12 months.
This result is even more impressive when measured against the result for the previous reporting year of FY2014, where the turnover was $326K. So within 2 years, Diva Works had grown her revenue by nearly 1000%!
Diva Works achieved these amazing results by doing the following:
* Our industry was meticulously researched to pick the blue chip clients we would love to work with.
* A carefully curated "shock and awe" pack was sent to the client we wanted to work with
* The "shock and awe" packs were then followed up with a phone call within a week after being sent so the impact of delivery was fresh in the minds of the recipients.
The "shock and awe" packs were an outrageous success in delivering us warm leads and eager clients keen to meet with Diva Works. Out top accomplishments with this approach was:
* In 4 out of 5 packs sent, we received an invitation to meet so the prospective client could learn more about Diva Works and how we could help with innovating their current sales office displays.
* So for an investment of approximately $80 to put together the "shock and awe" pack, we have generated approximately $3.5Million worth of work over 2 years. The other remaining work comes through existing clients or word-of-mouth.
Before the "shock and awe" packs, Diva Works didn't have a formal marketing plan and relied solely on past clients and recommendations. This wasn't a long term or strategic plan so as CEO I decided to do something innovative to seek new customers.
In terms of obstacles, the main one is finding the decision maker within the organisation we needed to reach with the "shock and awe" pack. Thanks to Linkedin and some modern day internet sleuthing, we could - in most cases - narrow down the most likely candidate to receive the pack.
As an overall outcome, apart from the revenue growth, I'm proud to report we are now providing flexible employment for 13 women, up from an initial 3 and Diva Works is producing first-class displays that has our client raving about us.