What's New & Different for 2019
- Eligibility for the 2019 IBAs extends from 1 January 2018 through 12 June 2019, the last day that late entries will be accepted. Nominations should cite achievements during this eligibility window. Videos, publications, live events, and other media premiered since that date are eligible to be entered. There is no eligibility timeframe for app and website entries - it doesn't matter when they were first published.
- There are three entry deadlines, including an early-bird deadline by which the entry fees are discounted:
- 10 April 2019: early-bird deadline, entry fees are discounted
- 8 May 2019: deadline
- 12 June 2019: late entry deadline, $55/entry late fee due in addition to entry fees
- Entry fees have been raised $10 per entry from 2018.
New Submission Requirements for Some Categories Groups
- The most significant change to the IBAs for 2019 is that in four category groups - Company/Organization, Marketing, New Products, and Public Relations - entrants now have the option to submit a video of up to five (5) minutes in length about their achievements, instead of the traditional Stevie Awards essay or case study.
No Entry Fees for the "Company of the Year" Categories
- We have eliminated the entry fees for the Company of the Year categories (categories B01 - B35). These are the same categories that are included in public voting for the People's Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite Companies, which means that honorees in these categories have the opportunity to win two awards: one conferred by our professional juries, and the other as voted by the general public.