Public Dialog - The Role Of Corporate Communication
Company: Public Dialog, Warsaw, Poland
Company Description: Public Dialog is a consultancy offering a wide range of effective solutions in the area of public communications. Our agency has gained a vast experience in supporting Polish and international companies, public institutions, associations and trade organizations. Our clients are provided with effective strategies relying on a miscellany of communication channels .
Nomination Category: Annual Report & Other Publication Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Other - Public Relations
Nomination Title: Report: The Role Of Corporate Communication
Date this publication was first distributed:
Since the beginning of the PR industry in Poland, no one has carried out research on corporate communications, which would have been representative of the country's then current level of advancement of the branch. The report “THE ROLE OF CORPORATE COMMUNICATION” is the first such an extensive publication comprising a current overview of the significant issues related to the corporate communication and reputation management. The publication has been based on the feedback from working professionals out of 120 Polish and international companies (each with over 250 staff, in Poland we have 3280), representing dozens of different industries. The research was carried out according to the CAWI method between 10th June and 8th August 2016, and it’s representative of our country. Covered the following three areas of research: role and positioning of corporate communication, external audiences and consultants, quality and efficiency of communication. The survey was conducted by ARC market and opinion- Research Institute (25 years history).
1. The purpose of the report was provide an overview of the characteristics of corporate communications, trends and challenges faced, importance of stakeholders, the role of external consultants
2. Carry out the research cyclically and always deliver its findings free of charge to all the interested market spectators and players, by doing which Public Dialog supports in Poland the process of professionalization corporate communication discipline
3. Strengthen brand equity of the Public Dialog agency as a company offering the highest quality service for corporate communications
The first stage of agency activities was oriented on the preparation of the substantive claim for the survey, the research problem, reasoning and finally its operationalization, choice of the research method in preparation for the study. Creation of a list of 1000 companies hiring 250+ (1/3 of all in Poland) for the needs of the survey, then mapping out relevant people (the most challenging aspect). The respondents were the individuals in charge of corporate communication within the organization The CAWI questionnaire was designed in a flexible way, each of the responders could stop at any moment, and get back hours or even days later.
1. Platform http://komunikacjakorporacyjna.com.pl/en/homepage/ -">http://komunikacjakorporacyjna.com.pl/en/homepage/- we have created a special website comprising key information on the research
2. Report- language version: PL and ENG. Commentaries from the Public Dialog experts and Jaroslaw Konczak, PhD - the Warsaw University lecturer
3. Conference “Dialog 2016”- event is the first edition of the conference series, which once a year will be a platform for commenting results of the regularly conducted researches on various areas of corporate communication
4. Partnership- The report and our project has become a start of the close cooperation between the agency and Warsaw University. Public Dialog has become a partner of the newly-founded faculty: Corporate Communication. Pawel Bylicki, the Public Dialog CEO together with Jaroslaw Konczak, PhD have been involved in preparing valueless reference book for communications practitioners entitled: The Role of the corporate communication in XXI century (launch: Q4 2017)
5. Events- we were presenting our survey during a special event “Coffee and tea” organized by The Polish Public Relations Consultancies Association (PPRCA)
6. Media relations- Our Dialog 2016 conference and report echoed in dozens of trade and business media
7. Newsletter- we included our survey into two newsletters: The Polish Public Relations Consultancies Association (PPRCA), which reached 2400 PR professionals in Poland, and International Public Relations Network (IPRN), which reached 38 professional agencies and their staff, and PSML (association for procurement specialists)
8. Social media promotion- the sponsored campaign on Facebook and Linkedin reached 7501
1. 292 downloaded reports from our web side- means 9-10% of representatives of companies hiring 250+
2. 60 carefully selected corporate communication professionals on the conference of DIALOG 2016
3. As a result of our conference we gain 8 request for our service from international corporations
4. Extensive coverage in the key trade media in Poland
5. Established cooperation with Warsaw University
Briefly describe this entry's communications objectives and how it met those objectives (up to 200 words):
The report “THE ROLE OF CORPORATE COMMUNICATION” is the first such an extensive publication comprising a current overview of the significant issues related to the corporate communication and reputation management in Poland representative of our country
Carry out the research cyclically and always deliver its findings free of charge to all the interested market spectators and players, by doing which Public Dialog supports in Poland the process of professionalization of such an important discipline as corporate communication1. 292 downloaded reports from our web side- means 9-10% of representatives of companies hiring 250+ in Poland.
We arrived with the study to thousands of corporate communication professionals in Poland.
Based on experience and the survey, Public Dialog has become as a partner for Warsaw University – faculty, and also preparing reference book.
Provide the applicable creative and production credits for this entry:
- Landing page including short version of report
- First, such a deep and essential publication on corporate communication merits
- International promotion of the report among 38 agencies
- Wide communication and promotion of survey in many channels