Company: Prysm Inc, San Jose, CA, USA
Entry Submitted By: Breakaway Communications
Company Description: Prysm is a leading provider of cloud-based, digital workplace solutions to many of the world’s largest global enterprises. The Prysm digital workplace platform drives a new era of digital transformation and enterprise agility.
Nomination Category: Products & Product Management Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Best New Product or Service of the Year - Software - Collaboration/Social Networking Solution
Nomination Title: Prysm Go
Tell the story about this nominated product or service (up to 650 words). Describe its function, features, benefits, and performance to date. TEXT REDACTED FOR PUBLICATION
Prysm Go turns any meeting room into a multi-purpose collaboration room – from simple huddle spaces to advanced collaboration rooms – engaging colleagues working from home or from around the world.
The new solution helps to drive collaboration simplicity and is available in two versions:
• Use with existing displays and hardware: Includes the Prysm collaboration appliance and an option to sign up for a free trial of the Prysm Application Suite, allowing companies the freedom of using their existing displays and third-party meeting set-ups whether they are interactive or keyboard- and mouse-driven displays
• All-in-one experience with 85” display: Features the Prysm collaboration appliance, 85” 4K LCD display, and an option to sign up for a free trial of the Prysm Application Suite for a high performance, interactive meeting
With Prysm Go, no sign-in is required to quickly start rich collaboration experiences, including access to the digital whiteboard, sharing devices – both wired and wireless – and integrated HDMI outputs. In addition, Prysm Go integrates with Skype for Business and video conferencing platforms, allowing users to join scheduled meetings with a simple invitation from the host. Further, the Prysm Go appliance enables IT teams to collaborate with Prysm and adapt the platform to their internal security standards.
Built on a hardware-agnostic platform, Prysm Go is the only solution available today that provides instant meeting-start capabilities while also offering an upgradable path to the full Prysm digital workplace platform without additional infrastructure requirements. Companies now have the flexibility to grow with the complete Prysm solution at a user-personalized scale, which supports individual participant content repositories and project persistence. Once the solution is deployed, enterprises can purchase individual licenses with no extra hardware or added implementation required.
Prysm Go has received strong market traction from partners and end users. Many partners, including Advanced, AVI-SPL, CCOMM, Diversified, SKC Communications, and Yorktel, have expanded their practices to include Prysm Go. These partners are marketing, selling and providing end-to-end implementation and support services for Prysm Go worldwide.
In bullet-list form, briefly summarize up to ten of the chief features and benefits of the nominated product or service*
Prysm Go offers the following features to help companies transition to a digital workplace:
• Digital whiteboard: Write down ideas, draw diagrams and share whiteboard content via email quickly
• Wired and wireless screen sharing: Multiple participants can share their laptops or mobile-device screens via HDMI, Apple AirPlay or Google Cast
• Integration with Skype for Business: Configure a Prysm Go-powered room in Active Directory to make it as easy as one click to join a Skype call from a room with your colleagues
• Integration with Cisco and Polycom: For meeting rooms that are already enabled with video conferencing codecs such as those from Cisco and Polycom, Prysm Go allows meeting participants to accept or reject incoming calls, control meeting room volume, share content with other participants, and dial another video codec-enabled room, all from the Prysm display
• Live video stream integration: Connect live video, audio or data feeds via HDMI inputs for always-available access to key people and information