Korea Gas Safety Corporation - The Gas Safety Journal
Company: Korea Gas Safety Corporation
Company Division/Group: KCU
Company Description: Korea Gas Safety Corporation is a semi-government organization established in 1974 for gas prevention and gas safety technology development, is responsible for all aspects of gas safety in Korea.
Nomination Category:Annual Report & Other Publication Categories
Nomination Sub Category:Other - Association or Non-Profit
Nomination Title:The Gas Safety Journal
Date this publication was first distributed:
1. Published 12 issues in 2017, free distributions of more than 40,000 copies to related institutions and public facilities
2. Production of specialized contents for gas safety as Korea’s only gas safety specialist technical journal
- 23 episodes issued regarding corporation expertise specialist technology such as renewable energy, smart technology.
- News of recent gas industry, gas accident statistics, case introduction
- Answered about 200 questions relating gas law content
3. As part of proliferation of mutual growth, established 4 episodes of company visiting contents, launched 12 ad campaigns for small and medium sized enterprises in 2017.
- Contribute to the selection of the corporation as an excellent institution for mutual growth in 2017
Briefly describe this entry's communications objectives and how it met those objectives (up to 200 words):
Korea Gas Safety Corporation is a semi-government organization established in 1974 for gas prevention and gas safety technology development, is responsible for all aspects of gas safety in Korea.
Gas Safety, a specialist gas technical journal of KGS, starting from October 1975, has been issued for 43 years, providing gas safety information such as gas laws, technologies to gas related institutions.
Gas Safety consists of four sections: Technology Charge, News Charge, Knowledge Charge, and Life Charge. In 'Technology Charge', recent technology trends such as renewable energy and core expertise were published 23 times, and in ‘News Charge’, gas industry news and accident statistics were introduced to related organizations to contribute gas industry’s development and reduction of accidents. In particular, Q&A style of editing is done for the gas laws that can be boring, and resulted in great popularity among readers.
In the ‘Knowledge Charge’ and ‘Life Charge’ section, gas and energy related information and daily gas safety information were provided. Also, we have been selected as an excellent organization for mutual growth by distributing ‘company visiting contents’ introducing SME’s’ advertisement.
Through the publication of <Gas Safety>, KGS will continue to make efforts to build happy Korea without gas accidents.
Provide the applicable creative and production credits for this entry:
Client: KOREA GAS SAFETY CORPORATION
AE:YOO JUNSANG,KWON HEYMIN