Community Chest of Korea: If donations stop, love stops.
Company: Community Chest of Korea, Seoul, South Korea
Entry Submitted By: KCU
Company Description: Community Chest of Korea is a Korean nonprofit organization, launched in 1998. It is the only government-sanctioned charity within Korea. It is Korea's largest welfare institution
Nomination Category: Video Categories
Nomination Sub Category: P.R.: Non-profit Fund Raising
Nomination Title: Community Chest of Korea: If donations stop, love stops.
Date this production was first released/publicly viewed: November 14, 2016
The year 2016 was difficult. But despite of recession and the onset of significant political and social discord, funds totaling 572.4 million dollars were raised in 2016, marking a year-on-year increase of about 10 percent. Even donations from individual Koreans grew by 26 percent, a testament of the warm-heartedness of citizens from disparate regions and of varying means, prepared to lend a helping hand to needy neighbors in tough times.
The campaign message was direct and simple enough: “My donation, the best gift.” It attracted $355.9 million in donations, making for a year-to-year increase of $37.7 million (11.8 percent). In the CCK's Thermometer of Love effort, the temperature represents the percentage of the target collected by a certain reference date, broke past 100 degrees on January 25, 2017, one week before the scheduled closing. The mercury kept to a low mark at first due to uncertainties and ups and down in the nation’s mood, but the public eventually chipped in enough money to reach 100 degrees. Corporate giving and individual giving was $250.4 million (70.4 percent) and 105.5 million dollars (29.6 percent), respectively.
Briefly describe this entry's communications objectives and how it met those objectives (up to 200 words):
1. Despite of recession and political discord in Korea, this film has played roll in appeal that called people’s attention to neighbors in need.
2. After the film showed in public, individual donator increase about 26 percent.
3. This film attracted $355.9 million in donations, making for a year-to-year increase of $37.7 million
4. Corporate giving and individual giving reached each $250.4 million (70.4%) and 105.5 million dollars (29.6%).
5. This film contributed to the succeed in Therometer of Love campaign that showed how much donations collected as temperature poll.
Provide the applicable creative and production credits for this entry:
Client/ Community Chest of Korea
Advertising agency/ Goodmedia
Account executive/ An ki ok , Na hyun jun , Kang tae myung
Copywriter/ Lee jae yeoul , Sim sang hyun , Kim do yun
Director/ Son jang won
Director of photography/ Lee jae Kwan
Lighting director/ Kim an un
Model agency/ Ellis entertainment
Editorial office/ Poeme
Recording studio/ Sound city