Marketing Mojo - Marketing or Advertising Agency of the Year
Company: Marketing Mojo, Charlottesville, VA
Company Description: Marketing Mojo is a full-service, data-driven digital marketing agency for demand and lead generation. Originally founded in 2005 as Search Mojo, Marketing Mojo has evolved its core services to adapt to the ever-changing needs and challenges of marketers – helping them to achieve their online marketing goals through search marketing, online advertising and marketing automation. W
Nomination Category: Marketing Organization / Professional Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Marketing or Advertising Agency of the Year
Nomination Title: Marketing Mojo - Digital Marketing Agency
Tell the story about what this nominated consultancy or agency has achieved since January 1, 2016 (up to 650 words). Focus on specific accomplishments, and relate these accomplishments to past performance or industry norms.
Marketing Mojo's core goal is to drive lead generation and revenue for clients through digital marketing efforts. Many clients come to us having tried to manage digital marketing on their own or through other agencies, but they often feel that more could be done -- that there are inefficiencies in their current management of digital marketing, whether organic search or digital advertising channels.
Marketing Mojo seeks to optimize each client's digital marketing efforts to reach the client's business goals. Ultimately our goal is to improve revenue for each client. We achieve this through our data-driven approach, using tools such as web analytics, marketing automation and CRM data to ascertain the success of each campaign, enabling us to focus efforts where the greatest impacts can be made. While most digital marketing firms measure success based on website visits, organic rankings or initial conversion, Marketing Mojo goes a step beyond, measuring to actual lead and revenue generation when possible.
As the case studies show, our efforts extended beyond the initial web visit or form fill. We worked directly with clients to ascertain which efforts led to generation of qualified leads and revenue.
In November 2016, we presented a webinar on calculating true ROI. While most internal marketing departments and marketing agencies may measure success by initial conversion, this may not always be a key indicator regarding lead quality or potential revenue generation, as we pointed out in the webinar event. While digital advertising channels and platforms such as Google AdWords may indicate conversion levels, how does the marketer know if these conversions led to revenue? And how does one know if the AdWords channel, for example, generated more revenue than another digital marketing channel, such as Facebook ads? By looking BEYOND the initial conversion and working with clients to understand and track conversion data through to the sale (where possible) we are able to improve campaign ROI performance rather than just initial conversion performance.
This is why more than half of our customers have been working with us for three or more years. Our firm truly partners with our clients to ensure that the revenue goals from marketing initiatives are not only met but exceeded.
n bullet-list form, briefly summarize up to ten (10) accomplishments of the nominated agency since the beginning of 2016 (up to 150 words).
- Through digital advertising across paid search and social, helped client University of Washington to increase qualified student lead volume by 103% YoY while decreasing cost per qualified lead by 71%
- Through SEO, helped client Roland DGA increase organic search traffic to their top level printer pages by 48% and solutions pages by 76% YoY
- Through management of the Google AdWords Grantspro account for non-profit Guidestar, increase YoY revenue from the grant by 30%, the fifth straight year of revenue growth from this channel while working with Marketing Mojo
- Working with client LexisNexis to promote the Nexis product, improved ROAS (return on ad spend) by 263% YoY while increasing revenue 167% from the paid search channel
- Through conversion rate optimization testing techniques, improved traffic to the request for information page for the Blue Ridge School by 425%, resulting in a 127% MoM lift in information requests