2007 Call for Entries
CONTACT: Michael Gallagher, email@example.com
STEVIE® AWARDS FOR WOMEN IN BUSINESS
ISSUES 2007 CALL FOR ENTRIES
August 1 Early-bird Deadline, October 1 Final Deadline;
Open to All Women Entrepreneurs and Executives Worldwide
FAIRFAX, VA, June 27, 2007 –The Stevie Awards for Women in Business today launched the Call for Entries for its fourth annual competition. Entry kits and complete details on the competition are available at www.stevieawards.com/women.
The early-bird entry deadline is August 1. Late entries will be accepted through October 1.
The awards feature more than 40 categories including Best Entrepreneur, Best Executive, Mentor of the Year, Fastest Growing Company of the Year, and Best New Product of the Year. All women entrepreneurs, executives, and the companies they run – worldwide – are eligible to be nominated.
The awards are overseen by a Board of Distinguished Judges & Advisors comprised of leading entrepreneurs, business journalists, and association executives.
Thirty-five Stevie winners were recognized in the 2006 awards, including
- Smart Technologies of Calgary, Alberta, Canada, winner of two Stevies
- Fortune Magazine, winner in the Women Helping Women category for its partnership with the U.S. State Department to mentor women entrepreneurs from around the world
- Two executives with SAP AG: Donna Troy, Executive VP, and Laure Le Bars, Managing Director of SAP Labs Canada and SAP Labs Hungary
- Mariah Fenton Gladis of the Pennsylvania Gestalt Center, Malvern, winner of the Lifetime Achievement Award
- Lauren Fix, “The Car Coach,” for her marketing campaign to alert potential purchasers of flood-damaged cars in the U.S.
- Sarah Znerold, CEO and founder of SZPR, Inc., Carlsbad, California, winner for Best Young Entrepreneur
A complete list of 2006 Stevie winners and Finalists is available at www.stevieawards.com/women.
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, The Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Selling Power Sales Excellence Awards. Honoring companies of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about The Stevie Awards at www.stevieawards.com.