Company: Transera, Sunnyvale, CA
Entry Submitted By: LEWIS PR
Company Description: Transera offers the first cloud-based software for organizations to analyze the data they collect through the course of their daily operations and then mine it to improve business performance. We help the contact center understand the true context of every interaction and then take the most effective course of action to achieve better business outcomes throughout the customer lifetime journey.
Nomination Category: New Product & Service Awards Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Contact Center Solution – New Version
Nomination Title: Customer Engagement Analyzer 2.0
Tell the story about this nominated product or service (up to 650 words). Describe its function, features, benefits, and sales to date:
Transera’s Customer Engagement Analyzer 2.0 is the latest version of our award-winning Software-as-a-Service, designed to advance how contact centers analyze and interact with customer data activity to drive better performance and customer experiences. Analyzer 2.0 helps contact centers to identify their best answering resources, evaluate marketing campaign performance, determine next best actions and offers, prioritize customers and compare sales and customer satisfaction target metrics to actual results.
Built from the ground up for the cloud, Transera’s Analyzer brings data together from automated call distributor (ACD) applications, interactive voice response (IVR) systems, customer relationship management (CRM) applications, order entry applications and other customer data sources such as demographic services. This gives organizations a complete view of customer engagement—no matter what operational system or channel through which interactions occurred—so they can optimize business strategies for better outcomes and customer experiences. The Analyzer’s standard and user-defined cross-system Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) also tie business data to traditional operational metrics, giving performance visibility in a single, consolidated view to help users easily discern patterns for continuous improvement.
Contact center, sales and marketing professionals can use information gleaned from Transera’s Customer Engagement Analyzer for a variety of business purposes, such as identifying the best answering resources, evaluating marketing campaign performance, determining next best actions and offers, prioritizing customers, and comparing sales and customer satisfaction target metrics to actual metrics.
Customer Engagement Analyzer 2.0 also includes a host of new features, allowing contact centers to use pivot functionality, heat mapping and data visualization to help them improve analysis and interaction with their customer data. These features can be grouped into four categorical functions, which are highlighted below:
• Agent Activity Records created from multiple systems are now included for analysis along with Customer Interaction Records.
• Interactively segmenting and profiling agent activities as well as customer interactions by any variable.
• Pivoting across different segmentation variables to understand correlations between them.
• Heat Map visualizations that pinpoint data outliers.
• Integrated table and chart visualizations for drilling into the data driving graphical trends.
• Creating, saving and publishing analytic data sets for analysis by others.
• Saving segment and profiling filters and visualization defaults for use by peers and team members.
• Creating standard business-oriented, cross-system Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and publishing them to a library for use by others.
• Saving results from past analytic steps for retracing and sharing.
• Feedback on data set size resulting from a proposed query to determine its viability and time requirements before execution.
While much of the contact-center technology available on the market today focuses on cost and operational efficiency, Transera’s Customer Engagement Analyzer 2.0 has taken a different approach. It provides our customers with a platform that transforms their contact center into a strategic business asset that increases sales, builds and helps retain customer loyalty, enhances cross-selling and up-selling, delights customers with outstanding service and improves customer experience throughout the enterprise. Below are a few examples of the success some of our customers have had:
• Lowered average speed of answer to 6 seconds
• Lowered call abandons to less than 1%
• $3 million in annual cost savings
• 50% decrease in abandons
• 10% increase in conversions
• One million dollars in annual talk-time savings drive by vendor comparison analytics
• Eliminate half of its unnecessary 800 help numbers.
• Reduced average call handling time by 10 seconds, with agents saving more than 15 to 20 seconds per call on average
Upload a collection of supporting files and web addresses to our server to provide more background information to the judges. You may upload any number of attachments and URLs through the "Add Attachments, Videos, or Links to This Entry" link above. (Do NOT list your URLs below.)