The SAVO Group
Company: The SAVO Group, Chicago, IL
Company Description: SAVO is the leader in the sales enablement market having pioneered the sales enablement category in 1999 and currently leading the consolidation of the space with its latest acquisition of KnowledgeTree. SAVO provides the most insightful, prescriptive and secure sales enablement platform for global use, delivering content to sellers within the context of their selling situation.
Nomination Category: New Product & Service Awards Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Sales Enablement Solution – New
Nomination Title: The SAVO Group
Tell the story about this nominated product or service (up to 650 words). Describe its function, features, benefits, and sales to date:
SAVO gives sales reps across the globe access to the most prescriptive content, expert coaching, and machine based content recommendations within the context of each selling engagement. As the pioneer of Sales Enablement, and the first to bring a sales enablement solution to market – we feel we have a strong case for this award because:
1. The SAVO platform has been used by more users than any other sales enablement platform on the market. We have over 1 million sellers using out platform because we have the data, experience, and user feedback that no other solution can match. This enables us to offer a solution that meets the needs of our buyers, their sales enablement teams, and ultimately their sellers.
2. SAVO is a true end to end sales enablement platform. There are solutions on the market that do small subsets of what we do, and while they do it well we are able to provide a fully integrated experience for our customers.
3. The SAVO platform is the most secure, scalable and reliable platform on the market, delivering a technology that can be trusted for those companies looking to start small, knowing that they will grow – to those companies needing to start big.
SAVO Platform Uniting the Entire Sales Ecosystem
The SAVO platform automates the process of publishing, maintaining, and analyzing sales assets. With this tool, companies can:
•Centralize all sales assets so they’re current and easy-to-find.
•Target and Align sales assets with selling situations.
•Push the best assets based on best practices and business rules.
• Leverage CRM data to generate client-specific assets.
• Customize the message, while reinforcing brand.
•Drive adoption and content quality through embedded analytics.
Extraordinary Services from SAVO
• Earlier in 2017, SAVO acquired KnowledgeTree, offering the only COMPLETE solution on the market. The acquisition enabled SAVO to immediately offer both a basic and advanced sales enablement solution: KnowledgeTree’s lighter-weight product complements the comprehensive classic SAVO platform, which offers the most robust prescription and enterprise segmentation available. This complete offering allows customers to scale their Sales Enablement programs up or down, depending on their goals and requirements.
• SAVO provides the most insightful, prescriptive and secure sales enablement platform for global use, delivering content to sellers within the context of their selling situation. With SAVO, companies achieve their revenue initiatives by aligning their sales, marketing and operations to work together with a focus on the customer and greater results in the field.
• SAVO is the leading Sales Enablement provider, with the customers to prove it. SAVO is trusted by world-class organizations, including ADP, BMC, CEB, DOMO, Northern Trust, PTC, Rockwell Automation, Stryker, TransUnion, Walgreens & Zebra
Benefits for Clients
•The SAVO platform solves a real need—it makes sellers more effective. Sellers using a Sales Enablement technology are 10% more effective than the ones that don’t. And 32% of the executives cited increased revenues and profits as a key benefit of Sales Enablement, which is life changing for a seller and for a sales organization! While the SAVO platform provides an immersive learning experience through guided discovery and contextual content recommendations. Being able to deliver content recommendations to sellers, based on opportunity data and specific selling situations, not only makes them more efficient but increases buyer engagement and directly impacts revenue.
The most tangible results that we have seen are around efficiency and revenue. Specific SAVO use cases include:
• Reduced time spent building presentations from 25% to 18% (Citrix)
• 7% more time to sell, within the first 6 months (Citrix)
• 62% of sales reps reported a decrease in time spent modifying materials (Rockwell)
• 19% increase in new tech revenue and 17% increase in total revenue (Scientific Drilling)
• 18% increase in performance (Iron Mountain)
Because we are a privately held company, it is our policy not to disclose company revenue or sales #’s.