Company: MaintenanceNet, Inc.
Company Description: MaintenanceNet empowers the world’s leading manufacturers and their channel partners to expand the scope and success of their service sales initiatives. The company has delivered billions of dollars in service revenues, while also improving overall customer satisfaction and retention for the businesses it serves. MaintenanceNet is a global corporation headquartered in Carlsbad, Calif.
Nomination Category: Sales Awards Individual Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Worldwide Sales Executive of the Year
Nomination Title: Shayne Skaff, President
Tell the story about what this nominee achieved since the beginning of July 2013 (up to 650 words). Focus on specific accomplishments, and relate these accomplishments to past performance or industry norms. Be sure to mention obstacles overcome, innovations or discoveries made, and outcomes:
In 2004, Shayne Skaff took a gamble to leverage his successful career as a technology industry sales executive and help form MaintenanceNet, a high-tech startup company focused on streamlining and automating sales processes through the use of data-driven, cloud-based practices. Almost immediately, the gamble paid off, as Skaff was able to take advantage of his sales expertise and industry connections to put Carlsbad, Calif.-based MaintenanceNet on the map, enabling the young company to quickly attract leading global brands as customers. Cisco and Ingram Micro – two of the biggest forces in the worldwide technology sector -- were among the first customers to sign on with Skaff and MaintenanceNet. Fast forward 10 years to today, and it's evident that through Skaff’s ongoing sales leadership, MaintenanceNet has been able to deliver as promised, as the business relationships with these two powerhouses has not only continued, but has also grown exponentially across the globe. In addition, Skaff has brought other major global technology brands into the mix as MaintenanceNet customers, including Panasonic, APC, Comstor and Azlan Tech Data.
In the past year, Skaff’s global achievements for MaintenanceNet reached new heights. His top accomplishments include:
• Successfully doubled MaintenanceNet’s European business and operations and its delivery of more than 2.5 billion service quotes and hundreds of millions of dollars in new revenue streams for customers in 2013.
• Instrumental in MaintenanceNet’s year-over-year revenue growth of 42 percent in 2013 along with 33 percent increase in staff.
• Was successful in helping MaintenanceNet secure more than $12M in funding from investment firm Kayne Capital in 2014.
• Inspirational force behind MaintenanceNet’s ability to successfully differentiate and elevate its brand in a complex and competitive global market to fuel the company’s record growth.
• Oversaw the implementation of high-impact data intelligence and extreme automation strategies directed at solving customers’ most pressing service sales challenges.
• Implemented high-impact global sales strategies directed at solving customers’ most pressing service sales challenges.
• Inspired a global effort to help the company attract top sales talent including a new vice president to oversee key accounts.
• Played an instrumental leadership role in the initiatives behind MaintenanceNet earning more than a dozen industry and local/regional awards in 2013 and 2014.
Beyond firmly establishing MaintenanceNet as a global leader in the service revenue generation automation market, it is Skaff’s integrity and work ethic that have empowered and inspired others – both inside and outside of his organization -- to work hard and achieve their goals. As a company founder, Skaff has also cultivated a big picture mentality within MaintenanceNet that inspires employees to contribute to the community, treat vendors and customers right and work with integrity above all things. In addition, he works closely with young staff members to develop their leadership and professional skills to support MaintenanceNet’s “build from within” philosophy.
For his outstanding global sales growth achievements in the past year, along with his integrity and dedication to the community around him, Shayne Skaff is an excellent candidate for the Stevie Awards’ Worldwide Sales Executive of the Year.
Upload a collection of supporting files and web addresses to our server to provide more background information to the judges. You may upload any number of attachments and URLs through the "Add Attachments, Videos, or Links to This Entry" link above. (Do NOT list your URLs below.)