Competence Call Center - Outsourcing Provider
Company: Competence Call Center
Company Description: CCC is one of Europe’s leading BPO companies in the topic of customer care. At 13 locations in 8 countries, more than 5,000 service professionals provide top quality international customer care solutions. CCC is a financially strong, rapidly expanding company with a clear focus on quality.
Nomination Category: Solution Provider Awards Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Contact Center or Customer Service Outsourcing Provider of the Year
Nomination Title: Competence Call Center
Tell the story about what this nominated organization has achieved since the beginning of July 2013 (up to 650 words). Focus on specific accomplishments, and relate these accomplishments to past performance or industry norms. Be sure to mention obstacles overcome, innovations or discoveries made, and outcomes:
Since 1998 Competence Call Center (CCC) has been offering high quality Business Process Outsourcing in the topics of incoming and outgoing contact center solutions, written customer communication and back office activities. At 13 locations in 8 European countries (Austria, France, Germany, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Switzerland, Turkey) CCC is currently employing more than 5.000 people. Quality, expansion and international growth are and have been the company´s clear strategies and focus since its foundation.
With the rapid digital and technical development the product portfolio and activity fields of CCC have become even larger and more complex. With customers approaching companies via Social Media, Chat, Apps, Forum or Blogs CCC as an outsourcing partner adapts quickly to new trends. The work of our 5000 service professionals is becoming ever more demanding and complex. Employee training and development is the key to keeping up with the changing conditions and in fulfilling our partner’s requirements. Our internal education and further training program, the CCC Campus offers mandatory and voluntary workshops and courses to all CCC staff to broaden their knowledge and promote their careers.
For new projects we are able to ramp up technical and personal requirements in only 3 to 4 weeks.
A move into a new market that lies in our expansion focus and building up a new CCC location is possible within 6 to 10 weeks, if required.
Competence Call Center has been recording a two-digit growth rate in every fiscal year since its foundation. The turnover in 2013 was more than 90 Mio €.
To continue its expansion course in existing and new markets Competence Call Center has been working together with Silverfleet Capital since the beginning of 2014. With the new owners, CCC will play an even larger and more important role in the exciting development of the international call center industry.
Only since July 2013 Competence Call Center has opened up three more locations.
With Essen, CCC is now operating at a total of 5 German locations. Further expansion on the market is planned.
With the opening in Gdansk, Poland CCC entered its 8th European market. Brasov, Romania is the most recent CCC location and together with CCC Bucharest supports the company’s mulit-location strategy.
High quality BPO solutions, internal development of our people, industry engagement and participation on international events and Award competitions, is what distinguishes us as a outsourcing partner on all markets we are operating in.
Between July 2013 and now we have already been honored with 4 international Awards for projects, locations and solutions. In total we have received 45 international Awards.
Our accomplishments at a glance:
- working with more than 50 international brands from 7 core industries (media, travel, finance, e-commerce, energy, consumer goods, telecom), with many of them for more than 16 years. Since July 2013 CCC has started new projects with 16 international companies.
- having been certified to EN 15838, ISO 9001 and ISO 10002
- employing people from 55 different nationalities that offer service in 28 languages.
- setting new standards in the contact center workplace design with open-space loft offices, state-of-the-art technology and a unique, consistent brand appearance
- being host of the yearly Call Center Convention since 1998, a European industry event, bringing together international experts. In 2015 the event will take place on 8th of October in Berlin and deal with the topic of “Solutions with Empathy and Emotional Connection”
- Publishing the CCC book “Best Customer InterACTion”, a renowned industry publication covering successfully realized BPO projects all over Europe and providing industry know-how from the most recognized personalities in the outsourcing business.
Upload a collection of supporting files and web addresses to our server to provide more background information to the judges. You may upload any number of attachments and URLs through the "Add Attachments, Videos, or Links to This Entry" link above. (Do NOT list your URLs below.)