Contact: Michael Gallagher, email@example.com
The Stevie Awards, (703) 547-8389
WOMEN FROM NINE COUNTRIES HONORED IN
3RD ANNUAL STEVIE® AWARDS FOR WOMEN IN BUSINESS
New York, NY – March 5, 2007 – Women business owners and executives from the U.S. and eight other countries were recognized as Stevie Award winners and Finalists in the 3rd annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business on Friday evening, March 2 during ceremonies in New York.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business are produced by the creators of the prestigious American Business Awards.
Thirty-five Stevie winners were announced, including
• Smart Technologies of Calgary, Alberta, Canada, winner of two Stevies
• Fortune Magazine, winner in the Women Helping Women category for its partnership with the U.S. State Department to mentor women entrepreneurs from around the world
• Two executives with SAP AG: Donna Troy, Executive VP, and Laure Le Bars, Managing Director of SAP Labs Canada and SAP Labs Hungary
• Mariah Fenton Gladis of the Pennsylvania Gestalt Center, Malvern, winner of the Lifetime Achievement Award
• Lauren Fix, “The Car Coach,” for her marketing campaign to alert potential purchasers of flood-damaged cars in the U.S.
• Sarah Znerold, CEO and founder of SZPR, Inc., Carlsbad, California, winner for Best Young Entrepreneur
For a complete list of Stevie Award winners and Finalists by category, please visit: www.stevieawards.com/women.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business are governed by a Board of Distinguished Judges & Advisors that features many leading women entrepreneurs and luminaries in business. Judges reviewed more than 600 entries in over 40 categories.
Entries for the 4th annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business will be accepted beginning later this Spring, with an August 1 entry deadline. Entry kits may be requested at www.stevieawards.com/women.
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, The Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Selling Power Sales Excellence Awards. Honoring companies of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about The Stevie Awards at www.stevieawards.com.