What's New & Different for 2017
- Eligibility for the 2017 Stevie® Awards for Women in Business extends from July 1, 2016 through September 20, 2017, the last day that late entries will be accepted. Nominations should cite achievements during this eligibility window. Apps, videos, marketing, and PR campaigns premiered since that date are eligible to be entered. There is no eligibility timeframe for web site and blog entries - it doesn't matter when web sites or blogs were first published.
- There are three entry deadlines, including an early-bird deadline by which the entry fees are discounted:
- July 19: Early-bird entry deadline - entry fees discounted by $35
- August 23: Entry deadline
- September 20: Last day that late entries will be accepted with payment of $55 late fee
- Entry fees have not been increased this year.
- Female Solo Entrepreneur of the Year, for entrepreneurs who work alone, under the Individual Women Categories
- Most Innovative Woman of the Year, in seven industry groupings, under the Individual Women Categories
- Woman of the Year has been expanded to include seven industry groupings, under the Individual Women Categories
- In the Media (Developed by/for Women) Categories, the number of words allowed in the essay portion of entries has been increased from 125 to 200 words.