CallidusCloud's Lead2Money Cloud
Company: CallidusCloud, Pleasanton, CA, USA
Company Description: CallidusCloud is the market and technology leader in Sales Performance Management. Callidus customers gain a competitive advantage by maximizing sales cost efficiencies and driving improvements in sales effectiveness. Our award-winning SaaS applications set the standard for performance management of a company’s sales force and channel partners, managing over 2.4 million users in 160 countries
Nomination Category: Products & Product Management Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Best New Product or Service of the Year - Financial Services
Nomination Title: CallidusCloud's Lead2Money Cloud
Tell the story about this nominated product or service (up to 525 words). Describe its functions, features, benefits, and performance to date:
CallidusCloud released its Lead2Money cloud that revolutionizes the sales process. Traditionally sales people view CRM as the extent of sales force automation however the Lead2Money cloud helps accelerate deals, improve win rates and increase revenue.
From lead intelligence with marketing automation, planning with territory and quota, enablement with coaching, mobile learning, and deal rooms, quotes and proposals with CPQ, to compensation with commissions and incentives, Lead to Money optimization is the fastest way to get from new lead to closed deal. Now available in bundles at a fraction of the cost of piecing this together through single silo'd solution, with the added benefits of one vendor contract, one set of support SLAs and one integrated cloud with consistent reporting so you can start to uncover the real key drivers of performance and where you need to focus efforts on optimizing your sales processes.
The Lead2Money cloud has contributed to our success in 2013 and tees us up for a strong '14.
The market responded to lead to money positively with the stock price increasing by 192% from January 2013 to December 2013 one of the highest performing stocks of 2013 and far outperforming our peer group.
• Multi-product deals brought about through the lead to money process have helped increase SaaS revenue by 20% year over year, helping CallidusCloud to a record breaking recurring revenue of $81.7 million for the year
• Companies have wanted to align with lead to money and as a result CallidusCloud was able to add 53 new partners in 2013 bringing the total to 90 world wide
• CallidusCloud’s lead to money suite has helped increase sales pipeline by 40% year over year
• Companies, large and small, bought Lead2Money to revolutionize their sales processes – The world's largest insurer - AIG, John Hancok, BlueCross Blue Shield, Banc of California to name but a few
• Thanks in large part to lead to money, CallidusCloud ended 2013 with $112.3 million in revenue and over 2200 customers
• Improved net cash position to $22 million in 2013 from a negative $30 million in 2012
• Even with the rapid growth of customers, CallidusCloud has maintained a retention rate of over 90%
CallidusCloud was the leader in the first ever Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management (SPM) Software by Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. Additionally, we are ranked #1 by Aberdeen Group and Forrester Research.
Upload a collection of supporting files and web addresses to our server to provide more background information to the judges. You may upload any number of attachments and URLs through the "Add Attachments, Videos, or Links to This Entry" link above. (Do NOT list your URLs below.)
Provide a brief (up to 125 words) biography about the leader(s) of the team that developed the nominated product or service:
Jimmy Duan, SVP Engineering/CTO
Jimmy is responsible for R&D, SaaS Operations and Customer Success for CallidusCloud’s commissions and distribution channel management business. Jimmy brings over 20 years of management consulting, technology sales, and professional services experience. He has served a variety of executive management roles at CallidusCloud, including senior vice presidents of international sales and mid-market business. Duan holds a Ph.D. in industrial and systems engineering from Virginia Tech.