BPMonline, London, United Kingdom
Company: BPMonline, London, United Kingdom
Company Description: BPMonline is a global provider of powerful CRM and BPM technologies that deliver an unrivaled user experience. Founded in 2002, we are the world’s fastest growing CRM vendor - operating in 35 countries, with 600+ employees, 450,000 users and 5,500 customers. We help businesses build long-lasting relationships with their customers.
Nomination Category: Products & Product Management Categories
Nomination Sub Category: Best New Product or Service of the Year - Software - Relationship Management Solution
Nomination Title: BPMonline CRM: CRM & BPM Capabilities Combined
Tell the story about this nominated product or service (up to 525 words). Describe its functions, features, benefits, and performance to date:
In Q3 2013, BPMonline announced the release of the revolutionary next-generation platform BPMonline 7.X. This new release comes at a time when the so-called ‘Consumerization of IT’ is having the biggest impact on the perception of business software, and aims at changing it radically. Applications built on BPMonline 7.X platform allow users to concentrate only on key modules and functions, which, together with increased speed of displaying information, reduce the amount of time spent on routine operations, improve employee productivity and enhance overall user/customer experience.
Blending CRM and BPM tools and capabilities provide unparalleled customization, configuration and integration possibilities.
BPMonline 7.x – Unmatched innovation and benefits
• Sophisticated BPM engine drives productivity.
• Engaging user interface provides social network look and feel, and ensures best possible user experience (UX).
• Context-sensitive interface. Information is intelligently put into the context of current task.
• A unique “google/siri” command line for quick navigation to locate what you are looking for – no need to continue to “drill down”.
• Native mobile application – easy access to vital data at any time, and even in offline mode.
• Multi-device experience. The application has a consistent look and feel across all known devices – phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
• Customer engagement tools - enterprise social networking and collaborative tools.
• Highly customizable system. No need for development — a true fit for each business.
• Scalable integration capabilities. Access to third party applications and display of real-time data in BPMonline.
• Agile deployment options: the solution can be hosted in the cloud or on-premises.
• Gamification tools for sales incentives and contests.
Product core features
• Business Process Management (process design, execution and monitoring).
• Customer Data Management (360 degree view of accounts and contacts).
• Sales Force Automation (from lead management to sales forecasts and planning).
• Marketing Management (to organize engaging multichannel campaigns).
• Scheduling Management (improved teamwork and communications).
• Project Management (ensuring consistency throughout the project lifecycle).
• Service Management (to capture, process and escalate customer cases).
• Document Automation (keeping in one place valuable content).
• Knowledge Management (crowdsourcing and internal social networks).
• Analytics (highly visualized data and customizable reporting)
Achievements and vision
The successful launch of BPMonline CRM 7.X, we released an impressive number of new applications during late 2013, including: BPMonline XRM (extended CRM capabilities), BPMonline Agent Desktop (solution for Contact Centres), BPMonline Service Desk (Help Desk automation), BPMonline Real Estate (CRM for Real Estate) and BPMonline Pharma (solution for Life Sciences companies), among others.
We have also been recognized recognized by the CRM community and analysts during late 2013 and 2014, receiving multiple product awards, like: CRM Watchlist 2013 (and 2014), European IT & Software Excellence Awards 2013, CRM Excellence Award and Top 15 CRM Software Award. Furthermore, BPMonline has been included to the Gartner CRM Vendor Guide 2013, named ‘company to watch’ in the CRM Market Leaders Awards, evaluated by Technology Evaluation Centers and positioned as a Facilitator in the latest Nucleus Research CRM Value Matrix.
Upload a collection of supporting files and web addresses to our server to provide more background information to the judges. You may upload any number of attachments and URLs through the "Add Attachments, Videos, or Links to This Entry" link above. (Do NOT list your URLs below.)
Provide a brief (up to 125 words) biography about the leader(s) of the team that developed the nominated product or service:
BPMonline was founded in 2002 by Katerina Kostereva (Managing Partner and CEO), responsible for the overall business strategy, and Alexander Popov (CTO), who’s in charge of all technological aspects, product strategies. With over 12-year experience in helping businesses build long-lasting relationships with customers, Katerina has always had a clear and solid vision of the CRM market and business development. Alexander has 14 years of professional experience developing software for a number of industries and heading an R&D department.
Ted Hartley was hired in Q4 2013 to lead the Americas market entry. He has over 15 years of experience in CRM sales and services and previously held executive positions at Bearingpoint, Salesforce.com and Sword-Ciboodle (acquired by Kana).