What's New & Different for 2018
- Eligibility for the 2018 ABAs extends from January 1 2017 through March 14 2018, the last day that entries will be accepted. Nominations should cite achievements during this eligibility window. Videos, publications, live events, and other media premiered since that date are eligible to be entered. There is no eligibility timeframe for app and web site entries - it doesn't matter when apps and web sites were first published.
- There are many new categories in the 2018 ABAs, including the following:
- An entire new group of categories to recognize the Entrepreneur of the Year in many industries as well as Founding Teams.
- One new category for Live Events that don't fit neatly into one of the other event categories.
- Best White Paper or Research Report, in the Publications categories.
- Four Lifetime Achievement Award categories, in the Management categories.
- Four new Marketing Campaign categories, in the Marketing categories.
- Seven new Software Solution categories, in the New Product & Service categories.
- Two new PR Campaign categories, in the Public Relations categories.
Entry Fees Increase
- Entry fees have been increased $10 per submission.